Aqua pour Homme Atlantique (2017)
by Bulgari

Aqua pour Homme Atlantique information

Year of Launch2017

HouseBulgari
Parent CompanyBulgari

About Aqua pour Homme Atlantique

Aqua pour Homme Atlantique is a masculine fragrance by Bulgari. The scent was launched in 2017

Aqua pour Homme Atlantique fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua pour Homme Atlantique

Take the original bvlgari aqua's marine accord and add a small dose of patchouli, a bit of ambroxin , some generic and synthetic aquatic and citrus ingredients and you have atlantique. This performs extremely well on my skin, I get 8hrs of note worthy performance, after 8hrs I washed my hand and it came back to life for a further 2hrs projecting. Clamnole made a good observation ..it does have a big resemblance to polo blue, so for me this is a very good mainstream freshy, and out of all the blue bottle fragrances in the designer game it performs the best. No points for originality tho.
30th August, 2017
If you thought Aqua Amara was underwhelming, try this ....

Atlantique has very little of the Bvlgari Aqva DNA, and instead is yet another vile chemical disaster. It is not an aquatic, rather yet another fresh woody amber, and is a complete abomination when compared to the original, which was innovative. It's only been seven months in 2017, but this is a strong contender for being the worst release of the year.

Stick to the original or the Marine flanker.

23rd July, 2017
Very, very sweet, like candy. I don't get much aqua, but there is very nice citrus in the beginning. Reminds me of Acqua e Zucchero, but lighter.

Performance is very good. Projects nicely and you can smell it jumping off your skin for 5-6 hours later with only a few sprays.
18th June, 2017
I think this one gets a bad rap because it has similarities to sauvage but doesn't just smell exactly like it. So Imo, the people who hate Sauvage don't like this, and the people who are Sauvage fans dont seem to like it because its not Sauvage. I do not care for Sauvage myself, but I am a big fan of the Bvlgari aqva line and this stuff smells great. Also the wife doesnt care for Sauvage either (Said it just smells like soap), but thought this "actually smells really nice". To me, it has more going on than Sauvage, with the aquatic and melange of basenotes going really well with that Ambrox.

I mostly get a bright citrus, but with depth, blended well with the aquatic ambroxan which really does feel kind of oceanic overall. It is more sweet than Aqva Amara, and not as heavy but definitely still performs well. I don't get the seaweed vibe from this that the original Aqva has, which I actually really enjoyed but understand it can be polarizing, and it also doesnt have that bitter frankincense from Amara, that again i personally like, but some do not. I dont mind if its not a hit in the fragrance community, it just means the price will go down and everyone else wont smell like it. I really like this release, maybe more so than Aqva Amara, depending on the weather, I can see using this on the hottest and most humid of days without reservation, where maybe the Amara could be a bit much in that scenario. If you like the Aqva line but want something not as heavy, check this one out.
23rd May, 2017
The old Bvlgari Aqva had and still has this certain something. It is complementary with its wearer in communication with the environment.

Atlantiqve version is like a bit toned down Aqva Marine flanker, maybe a bit warmer and less loud or sharp. Not good enough to be regarded as a worthy flanker.

Advice (to self and others): albeit the "old" Aqva is now 12 years old, it still has this special vibe and does the job more than well. Long story short - I'll stick to the original Aqva (2005.) and eventually also get Amara version.

Originality: 3/10
Scent: 5/10
Longevity: 8/10
Projection: 6/10
_________________
22/40 = 55%
17th April, 2017
This must be my seventh bottle of Bvlgari Aqva, although I only had the original and the toniq, since I did not like the overt fruityness of both Marines and the Amara at all. As someone who still enjoys this line immensely, the new Atlantiqve is a sensible, almost logical next step that combines features of several older versions. The main thing to note here is that the ambery component of toniq is made much more prominent while retaining some of the earthy-mineral aspects that make the original so unique. And four sprays from the 50ml bottle go a long way with regard to sillage and longevity.

So indeed, if aquatics are not your thing this probably won't work, but then that is probably true for all iterations of Aqva. I find this to be another very enjoyable, high-quality ocean kind of smell that has enough minerality to it to keep it interesting and separate it from a number of competitors, while not going all-out synthetic and blue. Well, apart from the gorgeous blue of the bottle. I'll stay onboard as long as it's available.
08th April, 2017

Add your review of Aqua pour Homme Atlantique

Shop for Aqua pour Homme Atlantique products online

Search Amazon for Aqua pour Homme Atlantique

Member images of Aqua pour Homme Atlantique

There are no member images of Aqua pour Homme Atlantique yet. Why not be the first?