Pacific Rock Moss (2016)

Pacific Rock Moss information

Year of Launch2016

HouseGoldfield & Banks

About Pacific Rock Moss

Pacific Rock Moss is a shared / unisex perfume by Goldfield & Banks. The scent was launched in 2016

Pacific Rock Moss fragrance notes

Reviews of Pacific Rock Moss

This one is so boring that it almost upsets me. :)

The name and the hype on this one made me look forward to try it. I tried not to get my hopes up but when I first smelled it it disappointed me. I did not pick up anything in particular. Just a dull generic smell. To me, nothing stood out and I was indifferent to the scent around me.

My wife gets home, and she is not the most easy to please with fragrances. She kisses me and she tells me I smell very good. What?! How could she? It was not just to be nice, she really liked it on me.

I tried the sample some times more but it never did it for me. It was only good to wear to be nice to my wife. It didn't smell bad but it did never boost me in any way.
31st October, 2019
The actual smell of Pacific Rock Moss is accurately described by Basenote's profile: Sage, Lemon and Marine Moss. Pacific Rock Moss is a lot like Jo Malone's Wood Sage & Sea Salt, but Pacific Rock Moss has more nuance and doesn't overwhelm you with Sage. Unfortunately Pacific Rock is weak in projection and doesn't last, but while Pacific Rock Moss hangs around it is delightful. I should give Pacific Rock Moss a neutral rating because it is too expensive to be this weak, but I really really enjoy Pacific Rock Moss.
15th May, 2019 (last edited: 11th June, 2019)
Very aromatic, very sexy. It is definitely a crowd pleaser. I would say it is light but very diffusive, a smooth operator for sure.

A staple for the summer in my books! Well done Goldfield & Banks.
26th February, 2019
This reminds me of something else I smelled / sampled recently. Who knows, what that was - I'm terrible with names.

PRM is lively. Moss & lemon stand out for me. Other than those two notes, this is mixed rather well as I can't pick out others.

I would consider this a safe, day-wear fragrance. It doesn't move any mountains for me. Oh! And, a little goes a long way - it's strong.

14th December, 2018 (last edited: 15th December, 2018)
Smells nice, but not nice enough to continue exploring. Fresh, but with a metallic edge on my skin. I'm not fond of metallic notes, so this isn't one I'll pursue. Longevity was about 2.5 hours for me.
19th September, 2018
A lemony-fresh version of Acqua di Gio. Honestly, that's all I smell from beginning to end. It's nice, because AdG is also nice, but that's it basically.

Projection is weak so apply liberally and on clothes. Even then, it's hard to smell. Longevity is actually good for me, lasts all day.
20th May, 2018

Add your review of Pacific Rock Moss

Member images of Pacific Rock Moss

There are no member images of Pacific Rock Moss yet. Why not be the first?