Pacific Rock Moss (2016)

Pacific Rock Moss information

Year of Launch2016

HouseGoldfield & Banks

About Pacific Rock Moss

Pacific Rock Moss is a shared / unisex perfume by Goldfield & Banks. The scent was launched in 2016

Pacific Rock Moss fragrance notes

Reviews of Pacific Rock Moss

Very aromatic, very sexy. It is definitely a crowd pleaser. I would say it is light but very diffusive, a smooth operator for sure.

A staple for the summer in my books! Well done Goldfield & Banks.
26th February, 2019
This reminds me of something else I smelled / sampled recently. Who knows, what that was - I'm terrible with names.

PRM is lively. Moss & lemon stand out for me. Other than those two notes, this is mixed rather well as I can't pick out others.

I would consider this a safe, day-wear fragrance. It doesn't move any mountains for me. Oh! And, a little goes a long way - it's strong.

14th December, 2018 (last edited: 15th December, 2018)
Smells nice, but not nice enough to continue exploring. Fresh, but with a metallic edge on my skin. I'm not fond of metallic notes, so this isn't one I'll pursue. Longevity was about 2.5 hours for me.
19th September, 2018
A lemony-fresh version of Acqua di Gio. Honestly, that's all I smell from beginning to end. It's nice, because AdG is also nice, but that's it basically.

Projection is weak so apply liberally and on clothes. Even then, it's hard to smell. Longevity is actually good for me, lasts all day.
20th May, 2018
Two observations:
1. This is a clean, beautiful, crisp and positively transcendental perfume that blows every other oceanic I've ever smelled/worn away. There's nothing cheap here, and I've received many compliments each time I've worn it....as long as I am around people within 30 minutes of applying it - which brings me to my second observation.
2. This might be the worst sillage of any perfume I've purchased. This scent is as fleeting on the skin as it is beautiful. It's truly disappointing to like something this much, that literally evaporates off the skin in a matter of minutes.
My neutral rating is a result of loving it, and being rather upset that I spent good money for something so ephemeral.
18th April, 2018
RHM Show all reviews
Disappointing.

I had high hopes for this one.

The initial opening is delightful; fresh & absolutely evocative of the sea side.

Then it disappeared....completely....after less than 2 minutes.

Worth a try.

End Date: Friday Mar-22-2019 14:37:31 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $12.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Pacific Rock Moss

There are no member images of Pacific Rock Moss yet. Why not be the first?