Polo Red Extreme (2017)

PerfumerOlivier Gillotin
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Polo Red Extreme

Polo Red Extreme is a masculine fragrance by Ralph Lauren. The scent was launched in 2017 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Gillotin

Polo Red Extreme fragrance notes

Reviews of Polo Red Extreme

A solid offering in the Polo Red line. I find this to be the best so far considering the scent itself and the performance. Good for nights or dates and it could be a scent for all seasons. A safe blind buy if you like the other Red Polos. IMO this slightly similar to Mugler Ultrazest. Not to similar to own both though. Enjoy!
09th July, 2017
At first it reminds me a bit of PR 1 million, a bit of D&G Intenso but this one comes sweeter and with better longevity.

When you hear from the manufacturer this is a gourmand scent, but you are aware it comes in a flanker shell, you know what to spect from the pony label. With that in mind, we are dealing with a modern perfume that many might find not so masculine because of the sweetness (won't agree with the oriental tag for this one, after trying Oud Supreme from the same label and aware there is the Cashmere flanker out there too), but sticks with the trend of warm sugar-ish scents from last years in a good interpretation from this house.

Buy it if you don't own any of the 2 comparisons from the beginning of my review; because even if this one is 25% better than those, it's wouldn't be nothing new for your wardrobe.
04th April, 2017
Egads....just tried a sample at a local Macy's recently. My initial impression after spray-on: An assault of Captain Crunch drenched in coffee!!! For the first 20-30 minutes, Polo Red Extreme bears little to no resemblance to any of the prior Polo Red scents. Eventually, it goes from a turbocharged gourmand scent (like A*Men original) to something that does echo the Polo Red mystique: An intense mix of bitter, semi-sweet chocolate and roasted coffee beans in incense stick form!!

Man, I love Polo Red Intense, and Red Extreme will take a while to grow on me. It is brash and deliberate and will take a couple of additional test spritzes before I finally decide to get / not get it.
09th March, 2017
I was a fan of the Intense version. I'm really digging this Extreme version as well. I got a nice mandarin vibe with a dose of coffee which is slightly synthetic in a good way. I think I will get a bottle of this. Will probably wait until the price goes down.
10th February, 2017

Add your review of Polo Red Extreme

Shop for Polo Red Extreme products online

Search Amazon for Polo Red Extreme

Member images of Polo Red Extreme

There are no member images of Polo Red Extreme yet. Why not be the first?