Savoy Steam Eau de Parfum (2017)
by Penhaligon's

About Savoy Steam Eau de Parfum

Available as Eau de Cologne and Eau de Parfum

Savoy Steam Eau de Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Savoy Steam Eau de Parfum

I find this to be very light, even in the Parfum version. A refreshing spritz but not a knock-out. Very subtle, citrus, light woods, a creamy-rosemary note with a hint of rose.
23rd September, 2017
This isn't bad, but I don't like it nearly as much as the Savoy Steam Eau de Cologne. They don't smell anything alike. The EDC is so light and clean smelling, whereas the EDP has a definite rose presence from start to finish on me. This is a tribute to Hammam Bouquet, but what it smells the most like to me is L'occitane's Roses et Reines Jardin Secret, which is a very green smelling rose fragrance. I think my sample will be sufficient for this one, but I'll give it another chance sometime soon...
02nd June, 2017
It is clean, spicy and refreshing. It is not a strong fragrance, and it sits close to the skin. Would be great for a daytime, or when one wants to feel "fresh". I like it in the mornings. It is quite unisex.

Also, it seems to do something amazing when you layer another fragrance over it. I am not sure why exactly, but it adds an amazing spark. I have tried pairing it with Chanel Sycomore and Ormande Jayne Woman.
23rd March, 2017 (last edited: 27th March, 2017)

Add your review of Savoy Steam Eau de Parfum

Shop for Savoy Steam Eau de Parfum products online

Oops! The request was not successful. Make sure you are using a valid AppID for the Production environment.

Member images of Savoy Steam Eau de Parfum

There are no member images of Savoy Steam Eau de Parfum yet. Why not be the first?