Savoy Steam Eau de Cologne (2017)
by Penhaligon's

Savoy Steam Eau de Cologne information

Year of Launch2017

HousePenhaligon's
PerfumerJuliette Karaguezoglou
SupplierIFF
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group

About Savoy Steam Eau de Cologne

Savoy Steam Eau de Cologne is a masculine fragrance by Penhaligon's. The scent was launched in 2017 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Juliette Karaguezoglou

Savoy Steam Eau de Cologne fragrance notes

Reviews of Savoy Steam Eau de Cologne

Disappointment. There is something about the particular lemon + balsamic cedar wood here which creates a foody impression -- like a slightly burned lemon cookie. This scent doesn't work for me, at all.
28th November, 2018
This is a big thumbs up for me, but I need to clarify why, as it's almost as fleeting as a butterfly's breath.

This is one of the best scents I've encountered in my searching. It is SO FRESH and EXCELLENT! This is the stuff my nose desires to sniff on the open trails of my dreams.

The problem is, as I mentioned it is far too fleeting an encounter. I dabbed half of my sample on in an attempt to capture some longevity. By doing that, I was able to hold onto a faint whiff up to about 5 hours in, but it was very faint. It appears to me that you would need to buy this by the gallon and re-apply frequently to keep it's presence on your skin. Now, granted...everyone's skin reacts differently, so this might last much better on someone else, but I love it enough that I now have it in my collection. Penhaligons sells this cologne in a 6.8 oz. splash, which leads me to believe that they know it's so light you need double the amount of the EDP. The EDP smells much more like Hammam Bouquet, and both of these Savoy Steam offerings are a tribute to Hammam Bouquet, but this Eau de Cologne version is much different than both the EDP or Hammam. They call this the EDC, "Hammam Friction". Not sure what they're going for with that, but the notes listing is right up my alley. The "Primofiore" or late fall harvest lemon note is up front and wonderful with the Bergamot. The eucalyptus and rosemary mingle behind just perfectly. (I absolutely love rosemary by the way). And finally, the white cedar and fir absolute bring me to the crescendo of awesomeness that is Savoy Steam Eau de Cologne. This would be my new signature scent if it lasted longer than it does. As it is, I will be making attempts to see if I can increase it's longevity on my skin. It might be very nice layered with a nice lavender soliflore. I guess I'll just have to do some experimentation. I would definitely recommend trying a sample, as you may be highly disappointed with the longevity. I however love this enough that I just had to have it.
01st June, 2017

End Date: Thursday Feb-14-2019 20:25:21 PST
Buy It Now for only: $160.15
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Savoy Steam Eau de Cologne

There are no member images of Savoy Steam Eau de Cologne yet. Why not be the first?