Basenotes needs your help!

If you have found this site valuable, useful or entertaining, would you be willing to support us? Our current goal is to upgrade our ageing forum system and bring it to the modern age! Find out More here

Eternity Summer for Men 2017 (2017)
by Calvin Klein

Eternity Summer for Men 2017 information

Year of Launch2017
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseCalvin Klein
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Eternity Summer for Men 2017

Eternity Summer for Men 2017 is a masculine fragrance by Calvin Klein. The scent was launched in 2017

Eternity Summer for Men 2017 fragrance notes

Reviews of Eternity Summer for Men 2017

Bright, pleasant, orangey-citrus opening. Then the violet leaf kicks in and dominates the fragrance. Not overly sweet or fresh, more herbal. Doesn't remind me much of original Eternity. Still very nice to smell, I enjoyed wearing it.

I get average projection but this surprised me with longevity as it lasted all workday.
31st March, 2018
Sunny and addictive jus. The original is not as present as I'd like, but I smell crisp dress shirt and sun glasses, tucked in dressy blue jeans with rolled hems like the hipsters do. Grown up summertime fun in a serious way. Not sure any of that makes sense, but point is this: a great single-summer use fragrance. Buy it in June, kill it by September. Then forget about it.
27th May, 2017

Add your review of Eternity Summer for Men 2017

Shop for Eternity Summer for Men 2017 products online

Member images of Eternity Summer for Men 2017

There are no member images of Eternity Summer for Men 2017 yet. Why not be the first?