Asea (2011)

Year of Launch2011

HouseNeil Morris Fragrances
PerfumerNeil Morris

About Asea

Asea is a shared / unisex perfume by Neil Morris Fragrances. The scent was launched in 2011 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Neil Morris

Reviews of Asea

This one isn't listed on Neil's website, & I can't find a notes list anywhere, but I did read somewhere that it was created to evoke the feel of an ocean cruise.
It's a strong citrus-aquatic, with lemon, marine notes, & perhaps some lavender deep in the mix. It's sharp, bracing, & to my nose very reminiscent of a masculine sport/fougere scent. It has massive projection, but no real development, except for some neroli deep in the base. It calms down three hours in, but lasts a good thirteen hours.
This isn't something I'd want to wear, but I gave my sample to my partner, who says it reminds him of L'Eau d'Issey. It must be the calone!
13th June, 2018
My nose smells grapefruit, lemon, perhaps Neroli, and a bitter orange. In the middle I detect a lily of the valley vibe, with a clean watery, almost cotton note. The base, much later, has a slight wood odor, like driftwood or something. Overall, this is one of the nicer citrus perfumes I've tried - and I'm pretty picky with citrus fragrances.
10th December, 2017

Add your review of Asea

Shop for Asea products online

Member images of Asea

There are no member images of Asea yet. Why not be the first?