Mon Guerlain (2017)

HouseGuerlain
PerfumerThierry Wasser
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Mon Guerlain

Mon Guerlain is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2017 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Thierry Wasser

Mon Guerlain fragrance notes

Reviews of Mon Guerlain

Tried this on a recent trip out of town and was surprised by its lack of longevity and sillage. A perfectly acceptable and pleasant "everywoman" scent, on a par with L'Instant although L'Instant is more giving of both presence and time. There are far better Guerlains to be had but if just smelling nice is your aim, this is ok.
13th April, 2017
If I rate it for what it is, I give it a positive rating. Sandalwood bitterness quickly fading into a powdery vanilla I love, with some floral notes. But if i rate it compared to the market, I give it a neutral. It's good, but nothing special.
05th April, 2017
I am not the best at reviews but I feel the need to step up on this one.
After the commercial I dutifully ordered a bottle being a Guerlain Junky. ( Vintage Guerlain in general).
So....
Not surprising that Mon Guerlain smells very ordinary and smells very much like something else on the market that I smell on people walking in the mall. Very Ordinary. Not bad or overwhelming.
It smells nice. But who wants nice?
The best thing about Min Guerlain is the commercials with Ms Jolie. If I wear this will people think I am as glamorous as she? Not. I think I will stick to Angelique Encens where I am quite sure people think I am as glamorous as Marlene Dietrich! Ha ha just kidding.
28th March, 2017
It's really not worth all the hoopla surrounding the launch. It's a run-of-the-mill sugary fruity-floral, adding nothing new to an already crowded segment of the market. Not vile, just dull.
23rd March, 2017

Add your review of Mon Guerlain

Shop for Mon Guerlain products online

Search Amazon for Mon Guerlain

Member images of Mon Guerlain

There are no member images of Mon Guerlain yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Mon Guerlain