Entebaa
by Rasasi

Entebaa information

HouseRasasi

About Entebaa

Entebaa is a masculine fragrance by Rasasi.

Entebaa fragrance notes

Reviews of Entebaa

Quim's review of Entebaa Men by Rassasi pretty much covers everything you need to know on this fragrance but I wanted to repeat my appreciation for how good a fragrance this is. It's Good! It is similar to Al Wisam Day (also Rassasi) kind of like a cousin but the quiet one, less aggressive, more subdued. The base has that Creed "ambergris" musk/ambroxan base note that leaves a sparkling trail of stardust that lasts for hours. The opening citrus notes are chardonnay wine versus oceanic melon of MI or blackberry must of SMW. There is a cinnamon/sandalwood softness in the mid notes that sustains nicely - this versus tea note in SMW. Entebaa Men is one of the greatest fragrances that nobody will every know about because it is too much like other very good ones, has poor name recognition, sparse distribution and not much else that is unique unto itself to get excited about. It is a nice one, good value, if you can find a bottle.
10th August, 2017
Quim Show all reviews
This should've been called Al-Wisam Night. Entebaa smells a lot like Al-Wisam Day, only sweeter and with a bit more spice. A few days after this arrived, I saw FragBoy Stewie's review hyping this stuff up. I have to agree with his take on Entebaa. When I first smelled it, I thought to myself, "This smells like La Nuit de L'Homme!" which I was not expecting.

I was expecting this to smell closer to Creed Silver Mountain Water or Rasasi Al-Wisam Day. The top smells like the top of Silver Mountain Water (Al-Wisam Day) with a heart like YSL La Nuit de L'Homme. FragBoy Stewie says the dry down on this smells like Dior Homme Parfum, which I am not too sure I agree with. In the mid and drydown, I actually get something closer to Original Santal. Entebaa definitely has the same sweetness as Original Santal plus La Nuit de L'Homme. I would never say that Entebaa smells directly like any of these fragrances though.

In the testing that I've done, I found I get olfactory fatigue from Entebaa pretty quick. That makes it easy to think this doesn't have good projection or longevity, but I've found it lasts and projects. Several hours after spraying Entebaa, other people could smell me from several feet away while I could no longer smell it on myself. I was only wearing a few sprays, so it's safe to say that this has decent projection and longevity.

I wore this to a wedding reception over the weekend and my friend's wife asked "What are you wearing? It smells amazing! Can you text me the name so I can buy it for (my husband)?" My first time wearing this out and I received a compliment, so if that's what you're after, this is a good fragrance. I could see this being used mostly for dates, but also for night out and even casual situations where it's okay to wear something that's a little sweet. I'd say this is best for fall, spring, and cool summer nights.

I would recommend this fragrance to men in their 20's and 30's. I feel like most guys could pull this off except super masculine, lumberjacks that would rather wear Fahrenheit, Kouros, and Antaeus.

In my opinion, Rasasi Entebaa is great juice. I would label this as a love. I've been really impressed with this house so far. They make quality fragrances at great prices. I would be happy with my purchase, even if Entebaa cost double what I paid. The packaging wasn't quite as nice as other fragrances I've purchased from Rasasi, but that's not a big deal to me since I do not keep my bottles in the box.

Here's how I would rate Rasasi Entebaa on a scale of 1-10.

Scent 10 / 10
Projection 8 / 10
Longevity 8 / 10
Presentation 7 / 10
Originality 6 / 10
Price/Value 10 / 10

Since originality is not a big deal to me, I am going to omit that rating from my overall score.

Overall Rating 8.5 / 10