BR17: Oud Mosaic (2017)

HouseBanana Republic
PerfumerClaude Dir
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About BR17: Oud Mosaic

In 2017, we find ourselves as citizens of the world. With an international spirit and East-meets-West palette, BR17: Oud Mosaic is a harmonious blend of internationally-beloved aromas. This fragrance marries the fruity notes from America and Western Europe with the smoky warmth of Middle Eastern spice markets and the delicate, fresh floral scents of Asia, creating a colorful and innovative sensory experience.

BR17: Oud Mosaic fragrance notes

Reviews of BR17: Oud Mosaic

Oud Mosaic opens a bit sweet, spicey and quite rosey. The spicey sweetness comes from the pepper and plum top notes which gives the rose a slightly "jammy" feel, but not in the traditional sense (so don't be shy about trying this one if you hate jammy rose fragrances). Musky undertones eventually creep into the mix and this inexpensive gem ends up drying down to a nice anamalic musk.

Overall scent...9/10

I got about 7 or 8 hours of longevity out of it which is pretty good considering my skin usually devours scents...8/10

Projection and sillage a very good as well. I only used a few sprays at the store and walked into my house about 25 minutes later and my wife commented on how she could smell me from the other room...8/10

I feel that Oud Mosaic is a really good rose/musk fragrance that is bottle worthy, especially considering the excellent price point.
01st October, 2017
This smell very good, a bottle of 15ml cost me $25 dlls. It reminds me of tom ford noir de noir, you can feel the exquisite rose and plum on the first spray, average longevity.
20th July, 2017