Bergamust Noir (2017)

Year of Launch2017

HouseGallagher Fragrances
PerfumerDaniel Gallagher

About Bergamust Noir

Bergamust Noir is a shared / unisex perfume by Gallagher Fragrances. The scent was launched in 2017 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Daniel Gallagher

Reviews of Bergamust Noir

There is one review of Bergamust Noir.
Bergamust Noir is the latest, limited edition (50 bottles only) release from this house of Texas now in business for about a year. I purchased a sample set July 2016 before any of the fragrances were on Fragrantica or Basenotes, and so this is my first feedback on a fragrance.

The original Bergamust is a strong-performing freshie, well-liked, likely the most beloved of Daniel Gallagher's original collection (my personal favorite was Carpe Cafe). Bergamust Noir, then, conjures a mixture of the original Bergamust mixed with darker elements.

In trying to achieve this balance, I believe Daniel Gallagher mostly succeeds in Bergamust Noir, as the dominant blend I get is between the orange blossom and tangy/smoky vibe. I definitely like it but I'm not sure it's full bottle worthy, though I can imagine this being quite popular for men and women alike. A nod to Bergamust while certainly being more of a cold weather fragrance, at least on my skin.

7 out of 10
23rd June, 2017

Add your review of Bergamust Noir

Shop for Bergamust Noir products online

AUTHENTIC Bergamust Noir - Sample FAST FREE SHIPPING (RARE) Gallagher Fragrances

End Date: Sunday Jul-12-2020 2:58:34 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $12.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

End Date: Sunday Jul-12-2020 2:58:34 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $12.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Bergamust Noir

There are no member images of Bergamust Noir yet. Why not be the first?