Suntanglam (2017)

Year of Launch2017

HouseSP Parfums Sven Pritzkoleit
PerfumerSven Pritzkoleit

About Suntanglam

All started in April 2016 when I presented my new founded brand SP PARFUMS at the Global Art of Perfumery in Düsseldorf: I met Miguel Matos, who smelled my ESSENTIAL COLLECTION and became a fan of my vintage style mixed up with new elements.  Some weeks after his first experience and changing mails and ideas, I invited Miguel for an experiment to create his own perfume.  So we started our “Dirty Monoi” project – Miguel came with the idea of a vintage styled fragrance featuring The Suntan smell of self-tanning oils and lotions of the 70s/80s with the glam of the Algarve beach life at that time.

Reviews of Suntanglam

Wow! What a wonderful surprise this one is! It isn't was I was expecting, with the listed notes (however accurate they may be). Resinous, boozy tiare flower-like accord. Thick coconut, in liquid form. Tonka here, is the best I've ever smelled. There is a woodiness underneath.

This frag is glorious. I honestly did expect another tired, suntan lotion-like perfume.

Slightly balsamic. Always fizzy. I don't smell any face powder accord [though]. I swear I smell some gardenia in here. The Tonka remains strong - it never lets up. Suntanglam remains fizzy, resinous, bordering on sweet amber-ish through out its life on my skin.

Very, very long-lasting. It develops more flavor, too. Vanilla drops on a sugar cube. The best amber-like accord with a hug of patchouli-ness. Gotta get me some more, one day...
15th February, 2019
This is not your average "beachy" fragrance. Yes, there is a Bronze Goddess-like note of hot, post-beach skin here, but there is much more going on. My first impression is of a combination of that confection known as Coconut Ice, & a Lush shop. But wait; it's not sickly-sweet, it's powdery, sophisticated & gorgeous. Sniffing up close, I detect something dark, terpenic & slightly bitter lurking beneath, as if there's oil washed up on this beach. But what projects is a cloud of powdery loveliness, & on a hot day a distinctly animalic note appears. Three hours in, the darker note recedes, & the tonka takes over, adding just a little more sweetness, but not too much. From around the five hour mark it fades closer to the skin, but is still going after ten hours.
I really love this, & I'm already thinking of it as my "sex on the beach" fragrance. ;) I can see a purchase in my future...
30th May, 2017

Add your review of Suntanglam

Shop for Suntanglam products online

Member images of Suntanglam

There are no member images of Suntanglam yet. Why not be the first?