Heritage Eau de Parfum (1992)
by Guerlain

Heritage Eau de Parfum information

Year of Launch1992

Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton
Parent Company at launchGuerlain

About Heritage Eau de Parfum

Heritage Eau de Parfum is a masculine fragrance by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 1992

Heritage Eau de Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Heritage Eau de Parfum

This the best Guerlain fragrance I have smelt.
It has the normal depth of the EDT but it's creamier and more subtle and emminently more wearable. Lavender corriander patchouli in the dry down. Could not sense the pepper indeed raising that to the level of awareness would have added to the masculinity. A solid like which may mature to love or fade gracefully.

Fragrance: 3.75/5
Projection: 3.75/5
Longevity: 3.75/5

EDT would be 3/5, 4.5/5, 4/5 respectively.
06th March, 2018
My comments relate to a 2009 edp, tall bottle, gold cap.

I've grown to appreciate many masculine orientals as special occasion fragrances (e.g. Tiffany for Men, Rochas Lui) and not really suited for office/every day wear. Heritage is one of those.

The overall vibe is one of a primed cedarwood humidor, sans cigars, itself encased in a subordinate powdery vanilla. There's an animalic accord (castoreum would be my guess) throughout, however (other than the arguable assault of an open) that bit is largely noticeable only upon close-up sniffs. Classy and sophisticated. Longevity is good, projection/sillage low.

I believe someone once commented that Heritage is perhaps one of the best uses of vanilla in men's perfumery. No argument here.

Originally posted in edt reviews - 10/16/2016
22nd February, 2018
To me this EDP is just so much vanilla that I can't stand it..too sweet and it seems to me to be a linear scent...
overpowering sweetness from opening through drydown. I don't get the lavender, patchouli or any wood notes in this like I used to get with the older EDT. This is all just "one note" sweetness to me..I don't get any pepper either to relieve the sweetness which is so very strong and always present..
This EDP has more longevity than the EDT which is the case for most Guerlain fragrances in EDT form; they disappear in about an hour and you are left with nothing on your skin
10th December, 2017
Oviatt Show all reviews
As a longtime fan of Heritage EdT (of which I have plenty of vintage), I was worried about trying the latest version of this; everyone raves about the vintage and I did not want to be disappointed about a EdP version of one of may favorite scents. In the end I got a bottle of the newest version (wood cap) and it is wonderful--richer and warmer than the EdT and I detect a slightly gourmand chocolate/tonka note--nothing like as strong as in L'Instant Pour Homme but present in the EdP where I do not get it in the EdT. The citrus and lavender opening is bright and wonderful and slightly toned down from the EdT. I have often thought that Heritage is the real Shalimar Pour Homme, much more so than Habit Rouge, and in the EdP strength I feel this even more strongly. Now I am on the hunt for a bottle of vintage....
20th September, 2017
The 90's Vintage EDP. Now you're talking. Think holding closer to the skin, intimate, a halo around the whole of you. Golden oil, slightly darker, vaguely dusty.
Like them all, bigtime, however the 90's Vintage EDP and EDT are so very Full Fat

The current opens brighter, carries close to the Vintage in the Heart. Drydown reveals the loss of butter in Oakmoss and Sandalwood.
The Pyramid above is nonsense. There is certainly more going on in the Vintage and the new is perhaps using compounds.
The current is very good and if there was no Vintage left, I would be satisfied.
19th September, 2017 (last edited: 24th October, 2017)

Add your review of Heritage Eau de Parfum

Shop for Heritage Eau de Parfum products online

Search Amazon for Heritage Eau de Parfum

Member images of Heritage Eau de Parfum

There are no member images of Heritage Eau de Parfum yet. Why not be the first?