Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua (2017)
by Tom Ford

Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua information

Year of Launch2017

HouseTom Ford
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua

The company say:

A serene perspective of the Amalfi cliffsides, with their citrus fruits and calm idyll, captures the bright tranquility. At day's close, the air, scented with mint, thyme and wildflowers, mingles with a warm breeze of night-blooming flowers.

Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua fragrance notes

Reviews of Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua

Smells great...somewhat like the original Mandarin di Amalfi, but softer, which, while a nice change is also the problem. It weakens quickly as if your skin is kryptonite and Mandarino di Amalfi Aqua is Superman. It's a very faint skin scent now 2 hours post application, and I put a fair amount on. What's left is a slight mandarine scent, and a salty vibe that must be the aquatic accord mentioned. I'd stick with the original, as it smells very nice and lasts a whole lot longer. Neutral because of the disappearing act.
22nd October, 2017
Quim Show all reviews
Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua smells amazing! I fell in love with it at first sniff and I went back to Nordstrom a few weeks later and bought it. I should have picked up a sample for testing first though. As good as this smells, I found the performance to be pretty disappointing for the price. I sprayed some on my arm, within 30-45 minutes it was a skin scent and I couldn't smell it at all after about 2 hours.

I ended up returning it and for an extra $20-25, I bought a 3.4 oz bottle of Valentino Uomo Intense for myself and a 5 oz bottle of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre for my wife. If you can find a good deal on this, it may be worth it as it smells amazing. I really enjoy the smell, but I couldn't rationalize paying the retail price for something that doesn't really last.
12th June, 2017

Add your review of Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua

Shop for Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua products online

Search Amazon for Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua

Member images of Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua

There are no member images of Mandarino di Amalfi Acqua yet. Why not be the first?