A Lilac a Day (2016)

A Lilac a Day information

Year of Launch2016

HouseVilhelm Parfumerie

About A Lilac a Day

A Lilac a Day is a feminine perfume by Vilhelm Parfumerie. The scent was launched in 2016

Reviews of A Lilac a Day

I have been hunting for the perfect lilac fragrance for 20 years and I have finally found it! The problem with others has been that they smell like toilet fresheners after two minutes (Lilas Mauve), have too much heliotrope (Sweet Morphine) or other stuff that suffocates the poor lilacs (En Passant, Lilac Love). French Lilac by Pacifica was close to perfect, but the burst of proper lilacs lasts about 10 minutes :(

I have had four lovely days with my small sample of A Lilac a Day and on good days it smells just like my mum's glorious purple lilac bushes: intoxicating honeyed wiff of real lilacs, a smell that is notoriously difficult to capture in perfumery.

On bad days, the indolic jasmine kicks in and the first two hours smell like someone is burning rubber behind that gorgeous lilac bush... and pooped heavily nearby. However, my spouse’s bloodhound nose did not detect any poopiness even on those days so it might be due to the way my brain associates indoles. However, after the two-hour mark, it is pure lilac bliss...for straight ten hours!!! It turns a little powdery, but never goes to the thin toilet-freshener territory that too many wannabe-lilacs do.

A real gem and warmly recommended to lilac lovers, those who want to experiment with skanky fragrances but are not yet in Sarrasins phase, or anyone who has sniffed too many boring releases and wants to be positively surprised. Longevity is great, at least 10 hours, and sillage is very good (go easy on the dosing). My review is based on a dab sample, so I have no idea how this behaves when sprayed. This goes straight to my want-list (which nowadays is an achievement).
02nd August, 2018 (last edited: 08th August, 2018)
This was a very realistic lilac. I finished my sample and would love to purchase a travel size for spring.
03rd May, 2018

Add your review of A Lilac a Day

Shop for A Lilac a Day products online

VILHELM PARFUMERIE A LILAC A DAY 3.4 OZ /100 ML UNISEX EAU DE PARFUM NEW UNBOXED

End Date: Thursday Jan-3-2019 7:30:37 PST
Buy It Now for only: $169.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of A Lilac a Day

There are no member images of A Lilac a Day yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to A Lilac a Day