Valentino Uomo Acqua (2017)
by Valentino

Valentino Uomo Acqua information

Year of Launch2017

HouseValentino
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Prestige Beauty Brands

About Valentino Uomo Acqua

Valentino Uomo Acqua is a masculine fragrance by Valentino. The scent was launched in 2017

Valentino Uomo Acqua fragrance notes

Reviews of Valentino Uomo Acqua

There is one review of Valentino Uomo Acqua.
Green, yellow or red. I am going to translate them to buy, try or pass to know if I should stick with green or yellow. For me it is not a buy, but it is at least a try.

Notes mentioned from the producer is citruses, leather and iris. The impact from the word "Acqua" is not making it a citrusy scent. More like a watered down original. To soften it up. The iris and the structure is still there.

It can be compared to others with the homme/intense/aqua flankers. In the case Invictus Aqua, the Aqua improved a too intense base. I don't think this is the case with Valentino. For me it feels watered down, and therefore I prefer it not watered down and would go with the original Valentino Uomo.

I have to mention the performance. I am usually not that sensitive in these discussions. Some are stronger, some are weaker. This is surprisingly weak. I have increased my number of sprays and it is still not that projecting or long lasting. So for those looking for "beasts", this will not be for you guys.
21st November, 2017

Add your review of Valentino Uomo Acqua

Shop for Valentino Uomo Acqua products online

Search Amazon for Valentino Uomo Acqua

Member images of Valentino Uomo Acqua

There are no member images of Valentino Uomo Acqua yet. Why not be the first?