Hacivat (2017)

About Hacivat

Hacivat is a shared / unisex perfume by Nishane. The scent was launched in 2017

Hacivat fragrance notes

Reviews of Hacivat

After the beautiful, and I mean BEAUTIFUL "Hundred Silent Ways", I decided to go and try Hacivat.

To my great disappointment, I found out that this perfume smells like a citrusy cleaning product, I'm definitely not a fan.

Too bad, I really wanted to like this, since I usually like the pineapple note in fragrances.
07th February, 2019
Opens like The King and the pineapple is nice neither demeter, dirty nor crass. After ~30-45 mins I get oakmoss (and it seems like the real deal! but how can that be? -hehe), then some, idk, birch [?] and there is definitely patchouli and some subtle florals [Jasmine?]. Longevity on my skin ~8 hours. I can't get enough of this. Toodle...Pip!
03rd October, 2017
I tried this fragrance last night after having a long tiring day. Honestly, i was refreshed after wearing the fragrance. The point that the top note is very close to creed aventus is unavoidable. The bergamot and pineapple are very predictable. That's not the best part, I'd jump to the woody base that still gives you a hint of lemon in it. I'm not very precise with my notes yet but this is an amazing blend in my opinion.
30th July, 2017

End Date: Thursday Apr-18-2019 10:56:26 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $198.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Hacivat

There are no member images of Hacivat yet. Why not be the first?