Vetiver Blanc
by Sultan Pasha

Vetiver Blanc information

HouseSultan Pasha

About Vetiver Blanc

Vetiver Blanc is a shared / unisex perfume by Sultan Pasha.

Vetiver Blanc fragrance notes

Reviews of Vetiver Blanc

For those who are enamoured of Tuberose, those who need neroli and/or orange blossom to pair will be disappointed. This dominates the opening and had me gasping. A mentholated herbal gas, I suspect Vetiver provides a pleasant sliver of
Counterpoint to the creamy gag of the Tuberose. Very quickly this steps back to allow a bloom of gorgeous Gardenia to come forth. For me this gem produces a buttery cloak similar to Tuberose,however carries more of an oxygen gas similar to Jasmine and a slight green bitterness, exotic citrus elegance the Tuberose lacks.
A natural Floral Musk based this and has it dry down like a Gardenia Absolute
Not really my cup of tea, however very nicely balanced.
I sampled this using a wooden toothpick. Later using the pick for tooth a very pleasant Jasmine layered met my palate.
21st July, 2019
Now this is gorgeous and I like it which is a surprise as I don't like tuberose in a scent but here it's blended well so I don't mind it so much. It does lean towards the feminine spectrum but not crazy so that I did not enjoy it. It's very nice!

It opens up with a very fresh blend of tuberose, gardenia, neroli, vetiver and ambergris and smells floral, fresh and salty. The gardenia is done so it does not overwhelm which is a accomplishment as that note can really take over if not blended properly.

The neroli note really lends a beautiful floral tinge to the overall freshness. After a hour or so when the tuberose/gardenia have calmed down the vetiver becomes more apparent and it's blended seamlessly with ambergris. You get that salty aspect with the vetiver and then the neroli just adds that gorgeous hue to the blend. And that's what you are left with to my nose in the drydown, a lovely salty ambergris vetiver that is made more beautiful with a shimmer of neroli when you can smell a waft of it drifting towards your nose.
11th June, 2019
Astonishing Vetiver attar by the genius Sultan Pasha. Imagine the heavenly drydown of Guerlain's Vetiver amplified 50x alongside an ample dose of ambergris. Beautiful work.
15th June, 2017 (last edited: 17th June, 2017)

Add your review of Vetiver Blanc

Shop for Vetiver Blanc products online

Member images of Vetiver Blanc

There are no member images of Vetiver Blanc yet. Why not be the first?