Milano Cento Him (2016)

Milano Cento Him information

Year of Launch2016

HouseMilano Cento

About Milano Cento Him

Originally released in 1989, now revamped with a nod to current trends.

The highly successful fragrance remains the same, but the original line has been trimmed and revised to an EDT in two sizes and an opulent Body Wash. This sophisticated men's fragrance helps us to create new memories, but also to look to the past, encouraging us to "Keep the memory alive..."

Milano Cento Him fragrance notes

Reviews of Milano Cento Him

ad_scott Show all reviews
Beautiful fragrance at a bargain price. A solid performer too. I don't know why but on smelling the opening of MCH it teleports me back to the late 1980s at my hometown in the UK. I must have experienced its scent trail from passers-by. MCH was popular back then so it kind of makes sense why I remember the scent. So nice.
19th January, 2020
A decent offering that has less to do with Italian country produce than it has with English style colognes. This could easily be in the stable of a Trumper or Truefitt. A brief sojourn with citrus leads into the aromatics of sage and rosemary. This heart is very powerful and lasts for most of the duration; it recalls the violet leaf of something like Carven Homme. That is not up my street, but MC rescues the day with a last-knockings sandalwood drydown. So: very clean, wearable if you want something undemanding and generically clear, with a decent volume knob available. I won't be buying, but it would make for a decent present or an uncomplicated choice for work wear, etc.
30th December, 2018
On the opening you can smell a fresh lemon and petitgrain accord followed by lavender with hints of rosemary. It's fresh and soft and spicy and over time really opens up and gets better and better. As time passes you can smell Sandalwood, musks with hints of Patchouli, moss and other-notes whilst remaining fresh. And this is what I like about it that it develops and gives a nuanced scent profile showing it's different facets without losing it's freshness.

In the opening it slightly reminds me of Vintage Armani Eau Pour Homme and then quickly starts smelling like 1725/Invasion Barbare. After a while when it opens up and the rosemary comes into force it reminds me of Saville Row. Imagine if you took 1725 or Invasion Barbare without the violet. Gave the top notes some lemon from Armani Eau Pour Homme and then took that rosey vibe from Savile row and maybe the lavender from Monsieur de Givenchy. Then maybe add hints of Sandalwood, spice, Patchouli and you have the vibe of this fragrance.

Anyway its soft and spicy and comes across quite beautiful in a Italian barbershop way which I would class as a aromatic Fougere. Very nice!
07th November, 2018

Add your review of Milano Cento Him

Shop for Milano Cento Him products online

(Luckyscent/PerfumedCourt/Designer) Samples - Xerjoff, Roja Dove, By Kilian...

End Date: Saturday Mar-21-2020 17:24:44 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $2.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Milano Cento Him

There are no member images of Milano Cento Him yet. Why not be the first?