Shadowing : Between Two Trees (2017)
by Floraïku

TWILIGHT
BETWEEN TWO TREES

Shadowing : Between Two Trees fragrance notes

Reviews of Shadowing : Between Two Trees

Bitter herbal, tea thing. Smoky, earthy vetiver blend. Grapefruit is tucked in; not overly noticeable... I get some skankiness underneath. It's a kind of animalic vibe with old, wet straw smells. Probably not wearable for a lot of folks on its own. It's artsy, I'll give it that. Me? I really enjoy this on its own. Dark and moody. Good mate note, good vetiver, what's not to love with this combo that would pair well with others in this collection, if you chose a more floral mix, perhaps? It's a great "base" note combo IMO. I'd wear this on its own.

Fairly long lasting. Mellows in time, with the vetiver rising on its own.
24th May, 2020
Stale cigarette smoke/ashtray on first spray and continued unchanging until I scrubbed it off. I got my partner to put some on to see if it was just me, but it smelled like an ashtray on him too. Could it be the mate? Shudder.

Ugh! I can’t figure out what the heck is making it smell like this, but this same thing happened to me with Atelier Cologne’s Clementine California (Which smelled fine on other people).
11th January, 2020

Add your review of Shadowing : Between Two Trees

Shop for Shadowing : Between Two Trees products online

Member images of Shadowing : Between Two Trees

There are no member images of Shadowing : Between Two Trees yet. Why not be the first?