Aramis Modern Leather (2017)
by Aramis

Aramis Modern Leather information

Year of Launch2017

HouseAramis
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies > Aramis and Designer Fragrances

About Aramis Modern Leather

Aramis Modern Leather is a masculine fragrance by Aramis. The scent was launched in 2017

Aramis Modern Leather fragrance notes

Reviews of Aramis Modern Leather

All I get is a poor effort at basil. No discernible leather note at any point. A disappointing release from Aramis.
11th November, 2017
I'm surprised that the Aramis name is used here. You would expect something from this house with those notes to have promise. Unfortunately, someone has taken "modern" to mean "hardly detectable". Have some courage and ramp everything up.
12th October, 2017
My first fragrance purchase as a 20-something was Aramis, and Devin was my second. I'm still wearing both, so I'm predisposed to like anything from the house. This one doesn't disappoint!

Unsurprisingly, there's lots of leather from beginning to end. I get spices and pepper at the beginning. The pepper comes and goes during the dry down, with some wood and a pleasant floral note (probably the geranium listed in the notes, although I couldn't name it without them) coming in later.

I expected to replace my original Aramis with this, but they're different enough that I think both are sticking around. Modern Leather might be a little more versatile. I can see wearing it more often in warmer weather, where Aramis is pretty much a Winter fragrance for me.
05th September, 2017

Add your review of Aramis Modern Leather

Shop for Aramis Modern Leather products online

Search Amazon for Aramis Modern Leather

Member images of Aramis Modern Leather

There are no member images of Aramis Modern Leather yet. Why not be the first?

Aramis Modern Leather News