Summer of 84 (2017)

AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseKerosene
PerfumerJohn Pegg

About Summer of 84

Summer of 84 is a shared / unisex perfume by Kerosene. The scent was launched in 2017 and the fragrance was created by perfumer John Pegg

Summer of 84 fragrance notes

Reviews of Summer of 84

There is one review of Summer of 84.
The latest limited edition release by Kerosene, Summer of 84, is the most warm-weather-leaning creation of John's that I can recall trying. I haven't made my way through his whole catalog by any means but certainly the heavier/winter/gourmand scents have been the ones that have attracted me to the line.

My experience of this fragrance is dominated by the strong citrus element, specifically grapefruit, in addition to lemon and bergamot. It's very fresh, but sharp and tart, but thorough and natural-smelling. Mixed in with the citrus are white florals and musk, though I confess I don't get the melon note. Still, it remains citrus-dominant into the dry down, even. The other elements merely lie in the background.

Longevity is quite good but projection fades relatively quickly after application. Overall this is a lovely fresh fragrance to wear on a summer day but slightly above the cost of what I would expect for such a product, maybe by 50%.

7 out of 10
05th September, 2017

Add your review of Summer of 84

Shop for Summer of 84 products online

Member images of Summer of 84

There are no member images of Summer of 84 yet. Why not be the first?