L'Animal Sauvage (2017)

L'Animal Sauvage information

Year of Launch2017

HouseMarlou

About L'Animal Sauvage

L'Animal Sauvage is a shared / unisex perfume by Marlou. The scent was launched in 2017

L'Animal Sauvage fragrance notes

Reviews of L'Animal Sauvage

Pretty musk, with slight early barnyard. That calmed to musk with a hint of wood and civet maybe? Nice smelling, but not superlative in any way. Very nice musk, people saying mkk light are not that far off. Softer, nicer. Or a slightly edgier Kiehls. I could see wearing this a lot.
31st January, 2019
This is some good stuff and the price is right. I hate it when I see someone saying a frag is an affordable version of a more expensive frag - it makes it feel cheaper and puts me off of that frag. No, this is not an MKK replacement, no it's not a cheaper alternative to MKK. I have MKK and ordered a bottle of L'animal Sauvage as well. They are not redundant - especially if you're an animalic/musk lover. You know how MKK has that intense fuzziness to it, with a touch of halitosis? Tone the fuzziness way down, and maybe that halitosis (bad breath) smell, and add HONEY to it! It's good stuff. It's cuddly and yummy.

If you've tried d'Ambiguite by Marlou and found that wayyy too much, then don't worry - L'animal Sauvage is nowhere near as challenging as that one.

To reiterate - this stands on its own and is NOT just a 'tamed down MKK'. This has an added element of honey/sweetness, and it's awesome.
10th April, 2018
Simply beautiful! A soft, well-rounded, and delicious animalic fragrance that speaks gently and carries its warmth and fur on little padded feet. Plus, it is blended so gorgeously that I cannot even separate out the individual notes. If pressed for an analogy, I would say that L'animal is something like the smiling, dimpled lovechild of Muscs Koublai Khan and Helmut Lang EDP (wearing a slightly damp diaper!).

Edit: after wearing this for several months, I find that the dry down contains a note or group of notes that bothers me a bit. I cannot figure out what the offender is here since the only notes listed--orange blossom, violet, sandalwood, patchouli, civet, musk--are all ones that I love, either singly or combined. I'm guessing there must be some synthetic fixative (or something) involved that rubs me the wrong way as the hours go by and the top notes drift away. YMMV.
05th October, 2017

Add your review of L'Animal Sauvage

Shop for L'Animal Sauvage products online

Marlou Paris L'Animal Sauvage Eau De Parfum 3ml Sample Glass Spray *Please Read*

End Date: Friday Apr-19-2019 11:47:35 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $16.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of L'Animal Sauvage

There are no member images of L'Animal Sauvage yet. Why not be the first?