Fucking Fabulous (2017)

HouseTom Ford
Creative DirectorTom Ford
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Fucking Fabulous

Fucking Fabulous is a shared / unisex perfume by Tom Ford. The scent was launched in 2017

Reviews of Fucking Fabulous

Based on in the name alone, I expected some sort of loud fruity floral mess, so I was quite surprised by Fabulous's subtle charm.

At its core, FF is a luscious pudding of iris, lightly animalic 70's soapy musk, vaguely woodsy vanilla, and rich ambrox. It's topped with leathery almond at first, quite sweet and with the iris in the forefront. Given time, the almond fades to clary sage, though it's more of an indirect green aspect to the smell than anything specifically "sage". The whole thing slides from sweet to savory over the course of the day, as the salty ambrox eventually takes the lead away from the iris.

I've really enjoyed wearing this and would consider a full bottle. It's a clever take on iris, but may also appeal to fans of Chanel's Cuir de Russie, in that the almond and ambrox make FF smell like a very modern take on a classic iris/musk perfume.
13th February, 2018
A Tonka and leather party with the clar sage topping it off.it is fabulous,get yourself a bottle .It's worth blind buying lasts all day
26th January, 2018
Fucking Fabulous is a sweetened, more powdery version of Tuscan Leather to my amateur nose. In the strong opening, there's also herbal notes and some spice mixed with the leather. Later the sweetness takes over the leather. The powdery feel remains throughout.

Good projection and very good longevity on my skin. Lasts all work day and projects for about 4-5 hours.
08th January, 2018
Thanks for the heads up, that it smells like Bandit by Robert Piguet. Since I love Bandit and don't need another clone of it, I'll stick with Bandit and continue loving that fragrance exclusively. And, for the record, I'm not a huge fan of Tom Ford fragrances as they mediocre (smell like other fragrances) and are overly priced. I'd rather pay $150 for Estee Lauder's Tuberose Gardenia than $275 for Tom Ford's Orchid Soleil. Better yet, a nice bottle of herbal Lauder for Men for $62 would suit me just fine. One gets the impression that Tom Ford is ripping off the affluent. I would suggest the affluent continue to purchase Creed or that other exorbitantly priced fragrance (the name slips my mind at the moment)...oh, I remember now, Clive Christian! ...or perhaps those fragrances by Amouage...
03rd January, 2018
I’ve really wanted to be into a TF private colIection scent since they are so unique, and I have tried at least 6 or 7 with little luck. I was really excited to try this sample too...but it honestly smells like air freshener from my grandmothers house when I was a kid. I asked for other opinions and there were a few wrinkle noses. To each their own, and this may sound unsophisticated, but this seriously reminded me of an old strawberry shortcake doll. It was the smell of artificial fruit and plastic.

Aside from Tuscan Leather I’m all but giving up on private collection. If you’re curious, good luck.
01st December, 2017
Tom Ford's "Fucking Fabulous" is just that. As potent as a sledgehammer, it starts out with birchy, bitchy Leather, almost unbearable Clary Sage, and mineralistic Orris. Just like one of my favorites, Bandit, the first 5 minutes are a high-speed ride in the mechanic's old Camaro. After ten, slowly a little Tonka creeps in, the Cashmeran peeks out, and it becomes more wearable. Not what I expected, and very impressive.

You may be able to wear this if you enjoy the following: "The Cobra & The Canary" by Imaginary Authors, Bvlgari "Black", vintage "Or Black" by Pascal Morabito, "Bogart" by Bogart. "Bandit" by Robert Piguet, or "Noir" by Esmeralda.
03rd October, 2017

Add your review of Fucking Fabulous

Shop for Fucking Fabulous products online

Search Amazon for Fucking Fabulous

Member images of Fucking Fabulous

There are no member images of Fucking Fabulous yet. Why not be the first?