Killer Rose (2016)

Year of Launch2016

House4160 Tuesdays
PerfumerSarah McCartney

About Killer Rose

At the end of 2015, by taking our lightish rose, Raw Silk & Red Roses, and blending it with an oriental accord of ours, Felix Fixer, we made Killer Rose. There were four bottles of it so not many people got some.

"Why not do more?" we asked ourselves, so we did more. This time we made just over two, enough for 40 x 50ml bottles and 50 x 9mls, yours for a very reasonable price. Here's why...

Last year we made a special edition fragrance to help us crowdfund our stand at Pitti Frangranze, the trade show in Florence for niche fragrances.

Reviews of Killer Rose

Big, buzzy, fruity top notes. I love yuzu, so this is fabulous and doesn't disappoint! The name of this, is appropriate. I smell a Turkish rose here. I get a chocolate / vanilla accord. I get a cocktail of violet, iris, patchouli, labdanum, opoponax, and musk. All of which, enhance the rose marvelously. This one, is sheer genius! This, is one of the best floral oriental perfumes I have ever smelled.

More musk later, envelopes the rose. Dark, resinous remains of something possibly, from another time or parallel universe. However, many sprays are needed for more longevity. I've been using this sample sparingly but, I am sure this would wear longer if more were applied. Longevity, is my only beef.

More vanilla and musk creep up later... Most definitely worth trying.

With a full bottle in hand, and access for more spray applications, this sh*t lasts much longer. There-fore, I can enjoy more of this elixir. It has drugs in it.! It must have, as I cannot stop snorting the scent off of my arm, like some sort of crack addict!!!

Kill me now... ;0)
06th August, 2019 (last edited: 15th September, 2019)
Stardate 20180116:

Start is screechy but moves on to Tocade+Spices very soon. Then the tocade-ness goes down and the fragrance settles in to a greenish smoky rose. Smoke is perhaps from cloves and or incense.
A nice rose.