English Oak & Hazelnut (2017)
by Jo Malone London

English Oak & Hazelnut information

Year of Launch2017

HouseJo Malone London
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About English Oak & Hazelnut

English Oak & Hazelnut is a shared / unisex perfume by Jo Malone London. The scent was launched in 2017

English Oak & Hazelnut fragrance notes

Reviews of English Oak & Hazelnut

Definitely a woody and nutty sensation, English Oak & Hazelnut has a sophisticated, thoughtful quality to it.

This is a balanced, nicely made formulation from Jo Malone. Masculine on balance, EO&H has requisite starchy, if not a bit sour, wood experience echoing the great oak note dominating things. Supporting roles are by vetiver's smoky sweet touch and frankinscense-like elemi resin, adding a nice rounding to the stark wood and hazelnut notes.

Moderate in sillage but decent in longevity. I can see myself wearing this one all day long for work and leisure.
05th October, 2018
jabar Show all reviews
Unfolds brilliantly then descends into a fiery Iso E Super abyss. Lasts long enough to forget the opening. For those seeking classy mediocrity.
25th October, 2017
Second JM fragrance I've tried and the second one that I found enjoyable, but light in sillage and longevity. Anyone whose ever split oak for firewood can testify that oak (any kind) has a slightly sour wood smell, especially if the wood cord is not completely dry. True to the name I could detect the sour green wood smell that I would associate with freshly cut firewood. The hazelnut is the weaker note and more of a woody nut scent, rather than the coffee creamer style note. Although tobacco is not listed, I got a green tobacco tone early. Somewhat reminiscent of Creed Tabarome in a fleeting way. While I enjoyed the fragrance it doesn't last much more than 4 hours. The JM sales clerk believes EO&H makes for a great layering base for one of the other JM fragrances, which I would agree with, although I found it pleasant enough on its own. Would make a nice office choice for someone who doesn't want to offend or requires only a personal scent. Nice, but not better than neutral.
05th September, 2017 (last edited: 08th November, 2017)
Picked up a sample of this today and I like it much more than I thought I "wood". The opening has the hazlenut, but it's the dry down that I've appreciated the most. They're calling the oak note a "roasted oak", which sounds interesting, but actually seems to lessen just a touch the sour quality oak notes seem to have to my nose. The elemi, vetiver and moss round this out nicely between the nutty hazelnut and the oak which smells very nice. I've been very impressed by the sillage and the longevity of this frag. Much better on my skin than virtually every other Jo Malone I've tried. This may be bottle worthy for the wonderful dry down. I'd try a sample first though.
05th September, 2017

Add your review of English Oak & Hazelnut

Shop for English Oak & Hazelnut products online

100% JO MALONE Cologne (Different Size and Scent for choice 1.5ml

End Date: Thursday Jan-31-2019 21:09:33 PST
Buy It Now for only: $16.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

NEW! Jo Malone Fragrance Samples 19 DIFFERENT Scents To Choose!

End Date: Friday Feb-1-2019 5:40:04 PST
Buy It Now for only: $5.00

Jo Malone Set Lot 2, English Oak & Red Currant And English Oak & Hazelnut FAST

End Date: Wednesday Feb-13-2019 19:04:44 PST
Buy It Now for only: $12.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Jo Malone english oak & hazelnut with box and bag 30 ml.

End Date: Thursday Feb-14-2019 16:26:18 PST
Buy It Now for only: $69.68

Jo Malone English Oak And Hazelnut Cologne 8 Vial Sprays

End Date: Sunday Feb-17-2019 11:08:29 PST
Buy It Now for only: $26.99

Member images of English Oak & Hazelnut

There are no member images of English Oak & Hazelnut yet. Why not be the first?