When We Cuddle And I Can Smell Your Perfume On My Clothes (2017)
by Tauerville

When We Cuddle And I Can Smell Your Perfume On My Clothes information

Year of Launch2017

HouseTauerville
PerfumerAndy Tauer

About When We Cuddle And I Can Smell Your Perfume On My Clothes

When We Cuddle And I Can Smell Your Perfume On My Clothes is a shared / unisex perfume by Tauerville. The scent was launched in 2017 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Andy Tauer

When We Cuddle And I Can Smell Your Perfume On My Clothes fragrance notes

Reviews of When We Cuddle And I Can Smell Your Perfume On My Clothes

"When We Cuddle And I Can Smell Your Perfume On My Clothes" marks my first try from the Tauerville stories collection, having never tried any previous iterations. I was quite excited to try the new trio, especially this entry, and it predictably did not disappoint.

WWCAICSYPOMC is a sweet, musky, and sort-of-woody blend, a mix of vanilla, benzoin, amber, patchouli, and musk itself.

It's likely that patchouli/musk blend that gives a woody vibe without any woody notes per se but it comes of a bit like cedar or sandalwood overall, the patchouli modifying the general sweetness of the fragrance just enough to make it nuanced and more interesting while not taking away too much from its vanilla-centric appeal.

Performance is a decent, especially given EDT concentration, given the heavier-hitting notes, moderate on projection but holding for at least several hours and likely for several more, so a decent value at the $80 for 100 ml pricing, and one I'll surely consider buying. The only minor detraction is that WWCAICSYPOMC does resemble some vanilla-dominant fragrances, whether boozy ones like Perry Ellis Oud Black Vanilla Absolute or woody ones like Gallagher Fragrances Vanilla Silk or Le Labo Vanille 44, while also being in the same category as, say, L'Occitane Eau Des Baux, mainly a mix of vanilla, incense, and cedar.

Still, WWCAICSYPOMC is a great fragrance at a great value and I recommend that everyone try it, especially vanilla lovers.

8 out of 0
31st October, 2017
The opening alternated between baby oil and doll skin. It slowly brightened into something osmanthis-like and then settled into a lovely complex vanilla. The more resinous notes are present in the background giving warmth and depth but never taking center stage.
31st October, 2017
A nice, warm, vanilla-y, cuddly smell. It's pretty vanilla. Pretty basic. Very pleasing. Reminds me of snuggling a new baby and warm, white, clean laundry on a warm, sunshiny day in a clean house.

It does not last all day.
10th October, 2017

Add your review of When We Cuddle And I Can Smell Your Perfume On My Clothes

Shop for When We Cuddle And I Can Smell Your Perfume On My Clothes products online

Member images of When We Cuddle And I Can Smell Your Perfume On My Clothes

There are no member images of When We Cuddle And I Can Smell Your Perfume On My Clothes yet. Why not be the first?