He Left His Cologne In My Bedroom (2017)
by Tauerville

He Left His Cologne In My Bedroom information

Year of Launch2017
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseTauerville

About He Left His Cologne In My Bedroom

He Left His Cologne In My Bedroom is a shared / unisex perfume by Tauerville. The scent was launched in 2017

He Left His Cologne In My Bedroom fragrance notes

Reviews of He Left His Cologne In My Bedroom

There is one review of He Left His Cologne In My Bedroom.
My second try from the Tauerville stories collection, He Left His Cologne In My Bedroom is mainly a mix of citrus, mint, and herbs, geared significantly more toward warm weather wearing but just as agreeably unisex as WWCAICSYPOMC but overall not as provocative.

The specific note listing is limited to bergamot and rosemary and presumably some type of mint, and that's it, in addition to perhaps some further undefined citrus and herbs. It's fresh and thoroughly mint, with a slight herbal tinge, but it doesn't stand out that much overall and certainly doesn't elicit as positive as a response from me as WWCAICSYPOMC did yesterday,

Performance seems fine, but even at its decent pricing of $89 for 100ml, I imagine one would only really buy HLHCIMB if one really loves it, since it's easy enough to scratch the citrus/herbal/mint itch in various cheap fragrance options.

Very agreeable, and enough of a winner to be worth trying, though I probably won't ever gravitate toward buying a bottle, myself

7 out of 10
01st November, 2017

Add your review of He Left His Cologne In My Bedroom

Shop for He Left His Cologne In My Bedroom products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of He Left His Cologne In My Bedroom

There are no member images of He Left His Cologne In My Bedroom yet. Why not be the first?