Viking (2017)

HouseCreed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Viking

The company say:

Viking, a fiery men’s fragrance that bottles the fearless spirit of boundless exploration for the modern man who goes against the grain. Inspired by the incredibly crafted longships, a centerpiece of the Viking Age and one of the greatest design feats of the ninth century. A symbol of voyage and undeniable perseverance, longships were carefully designed for the skilled seaman who embodied unbridled determination to conquer. Viking marks the brand’s first major men’s scent since the introduction of the cult best-selling Aventus in 2010.

Reviews of Viking

Stardate 20180519:

There is an accord (rose, patch and maybe ambergris) that Viking borrowed from Spice and Wood which in turn was borrowed from Voleur de Roses. I love that accord.
Viking starts spicy up top (cloves and pepper) but mellows down in an hour with the help of that accord.

One of the better ones from Creed (which is not saying much) but I will stick to my Voleur.
19th May, 2018 (last edited: 21st May, 2018)
This is the definition of average.
26th April, 2018
Been trying to identify what the dry down of Viking smells like since the first time I sampled it; after a few months now I finally get it (by smelling it on the collar of my shirt worn three days ago): dental clinic... But I still like it: fresh, clean, salty, unique, versatile... But just not for me, I guess (6 out of 10)...
14th April, 2018
I must admit that I really didn't care for it when I first tried it in store. I received a sample when I recently bought a full bottle of Royal Mayfair. On reflection it is actually rather nice. The problem is that it is ludicrously overpriced. It just doesn't smell special enough to warrant that kind of money. Good but not great!

UPDATE: Okay....So when I pass the Creed counter at my local department store I have to try Viking. I keep trying it. It is becoming quite addictive. It's a really good fragrance. The price stops me from giving it tops marks. Anyway....I pulled the trigger on a 30ml decant. Over the course of 6 months I have done a complete u-turn on this one. It is a solid 8/10 and if it was slightly cheaper I could probably see myself pushing it up to a 9!!
30th March, 2018 (last edited: 28th April, 2018)
Love this polarizing and unusual scent! Signature-worthy. Mature-fer-sure.
29th March, 2018
I didn't like this at first, but it really grew on me fast. 20 ml later and 2 decants gone, i add Creed Viking to my wish list. It has an addicting quality about it. The projection is perfect, but it could last longer, for these prices. The smell itself.. there is a lot going on, but I think lemon and sandalwood are the main players. I tend to get something different each time I wear it. I feel there may already be batch variations, as one of my decants had a much darker colored juice inside. The mint note is really what ties everything together here, notes and accords that may be disastrous if anyone else did it, Creed's unique spicy mint accord binds them exceptionally well.

I will say that it reminds me of Everlast 1910, but less rough around the edges. Everlast 1910 is a fragrance with many different facets as well, and also similar notes. Creed is much smoother.
18th March, 2018

Add your review of Viking

Shop for Viking products online

Search for on eBay United States

Creed Viking NEW 2017 100% Authentic Sample! Free Shipping Men's Viking Creed!

• USD $9.99
  • Time Left: 27 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Creed Viking NEW 2017 100% Authentic Sample! Free Shipping Men's Viking Creed!

• USD $9.99