Green Man (2017)

Year of Launch2017

HouseBody Conjure
PerfumerGreg Wharton

About Green Man

Green Man is a shared / unisex perfume by Body Conjure. The scent was launched in 2017 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Greg Wharton

Reviews of Green Man

There is one review of Green Man.
Nice transparent coniferous presence in the opening. Also a noticeable eucalyptus note as well, but not overly so. This has a high desert conifer smell to my nose. Reminds me somewhat of Olympic Orchids Arizona, but is much smoother and not as sharp as Arizona, although there is a slight turpentine presence to Green Man. I also notice a gorse/ground cover feel to it as well, probably from the sage, but I must say this is a very nice coniferous/green fragrance. Dry in aspect similar to Dior's Granville, without the "corn chip" vibe I get from Granville. Green Man as I said has a dry aspect as opposed to a wet, sappy presence, a smoky coniferous presence, or a sweet coniferous presence prevalent in many other conifer offerings on the market. Not that there's anything wrong with any of those styles of coniferous fragrances. I love so many of them in one way or another. I got the alcohol based sample and I must say that I'm very pleased with Green Man...more than I thought I would be. The one slight draw back is longevity, but this is an essential oil/natural type fragrance. Based on that fact, it actually has good longevity. After 6 hours I could still slightly detect GM with nose to wrist. Excellent job by Greg Wharton and Body Conjure. Green Man is definitely bottle worthy in my book!
22nd September, 2017

Add your review of Green Man

Shop for Green Man products online

Search Amazon for Green Man

Member images of Green Man

There are no member images of Green Man yet. Why not be the first?