Bergamot (2016)

Year of Launch2016

HouseRag & Bone

About Bergamot

The company say:

A fresh cologne contrasting vibrant Italian bergamot with warm woods and amber.

Bergamot fragrance notes

Reviews of Bergamot

rbaker Show all reviews
The slightly citric bergamot-pepper opening, together with an orangey petigrain, is bright and light and delightful. Not particularly refreshing, but quite uplifting.

The drydown develops mainly in the floral direction: freesia, whiffs of orange blossom, hints of oleander and a general feeling of white florals. The petitgrain and the bergamot still shine though at times.

The base with its nonspecific woodsy-ambrox core is rather thin, and the white musks in the background are quite generic.

I get get moderate sillage, very good projection and six hours of longevity on my skin.

The bright opening of this summery scent is nice, and the florals are if decent quality. The base is the weakest part due to its generic nature, but it is only covering the last hour or two of this product’s development. Overall - just - in the positive realm. 3/5.
04th May, 2018
jrr2ok Show all reviews
Got the sample set of r+b scents with high hopes. I love Oddity, and was hoping for similar charm from Bergamot. The juice started with a crispy, bracing citrus with a hint of floral, and I was sure I had another winner. However, somewhere during the dry down things went horribly wrong. The woods and musk combined into some type of god-forsaken chopping block of death that had been slowly festering in the sun, letting off a greasy rot that made me long for a shower. I’m pretty catholic with my tastes, and even things I don’t like I’ll leave on for the experience and the sensory development. As much as I enjoyed the top notes, I’ll never wear this again.
24th February, 2018

End Date: Thursday Mar-14-2019 17:35:44 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $25.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Bergamot

There are no member images of Bergamot yet. Why not be the first?