Oud Picante (2017)

Year of Launch2017
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseAreej le Doré

About Oud Picante

Oud Picante is a shared / unisex perfume by Areej le Doré. The scent was launched in 2017

Reviews of Oud Picante

The opening is a draw for me as it replicates the fragrance and flavour of Preserved Middle Eastern Olive
Tapenade, all Salty, slightly Bitter, Alkalyn-ian, Nasturtium-like sans Fish. This assault remains in the background, throughout. Marries with Labdanum to have a Fantastic Leathery feel.
The Spices are so very blended as to have only the Nutmeg peek above, spreading its arms all round to create a Masala, Middle Eastern, Perfumed.
My mind is then drawn to the softly Ambered Leathery base. It is infused with wooded oiliness, creating an effect of sitting in a market sipping Luwak.
The Areej Oil stamp is upon this. Beautiful Masculine wearable.
16th April, 2018
I have a large collection of Niche and Designer and it's very rare that I look forward to going home and trying out my latest purchase. Areej le Dore fragrances I can't wait to go home and try.
As many people know Oud based fragrances can be very divisive to people who haven't been exposed to this material and OP is not an exception. OP opens up dense, slightly challenging with an almost 3D rendition with the Oud shining like a star. 45 minutes later amber, labdanum and tobacco join in and last through out the evening and become a skin scent in the morning. The materials used are amazing as is projection and longevity. When I purchased off the website I could only get 10ml and now I noticed more of it is released so I have purchased two 50ml bottles, fragrances made this with quality ingredients are not very common and I don't want to have regrets. If someone likes oud I don't think you can go wrong buying this.
16th February, 2018

Add your review of Oud Picante

Shop for Oud Picante products online

Oud Picante by Areej Le Dore - 2ml Decant

End Date: Saturday Feb-9-2019 10:20:52 PST
Buy It Now for only: $59.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Oud Picante

There are no member images of Oud Picante yet. Why not be the first?