Winter Collection pour Homme (2017)
by Zara

Winter Collection pour Homme information

Year of Launch2017

HouseZara
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group > Puig Fragrance & Personal Care

About Winter Collection pour Homme

Winter Collection pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Zara. The scent was launched in 2017

Winter Collection pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Winter Collection pour Homme

Not bad. It's quite strong yet doesn't project a lot. Longevity isn't that great but then again it's cheap so re-applying is a no brainer, especially if you get their 5$/12ml travel spray version which sprays only a minimal amount each time.

It does okay in the top, heart and base range.

Tangerine added in the top in stead of only bergamot. Eucalyptus in stead of mint. You see how the fragrance gets more pungent this way? This is just what you want in the winter but also fall time.

I still like their Gourmand Leather better, the more I wear this Winter one, the more the fact that it's crude at times, bothers me.
04th October, 2019 (last edited: 22nd October, 2019)
Underestimated Aromatic Fougére
Did you guys know that Zara international fashion company, for the cold days, presented a spicy woody cologne rich in natural ingredients of the forest? I was hurrying out of Zara when I noticed this brand new scent, with the same bottle yet used for the #Tobacco collection, the 7.0 - 8-0 - 9-0 collection, the recent Night pour Homme I-II-III-IV and few others. All the notes were printed on the bottle, and the presence of both eucalyptus and cypress captured my attention. Without thinking too much I sprayed a whiff on the paper strip and nearly blindly bought it, but did not really smell it until l I got to the parking lot... Wow! This is not a fragrance, rather it's a mood.

ZARA Winter Collection smells like a lake, surrounded by pine trees when a cool breeze blows. It reminds me of the mood I feel when I walk through the park. It opens with a refreshing amount of bergamot, mandarin, and black pepper. The amplified burst of zesty combined with the sparkling pepper adds a more metallic start to the intense scent.

The scent moves towards a central balmy-resinous chord of lavender, eucalyptus, cypress, and a tad of orange blossom. The herbal freshness of lavender melds with the white floral reinforcing the crisp and masculine facets.

A dry, sturdy base of well-known cedar, addictive patchouli, and dry amber imparts a crispy drying, prolonging the aromatic effect of the perfume. Patchouli is smooth and modern, not too earthy, and the amber stays in the background, creating a bittersweet aura.

I wore this today at work and I cherished the complex aromatic collision of spices and woods that lingers and radiates from my neck and clothes all day long. I found it perfect for cold days, winter is the right season for wearing it, sillage is moderate whereas longevity is above the average.

A pennyworth, seriously!