Eau My Soul (2017)

Year of Launch2017

House4160 Tuesdays
PerfumerSarah McCartney

About Eau My Soul

Eau My Soul is a shared / unisex perfume by 4160 Tuesdays. The scent was launched in 2017 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Sarah McCartney

Eau My Soul fragrance notes

Reviews of Eau My Soul

I've got to stop testing these 4-thousand-something Tuesday perfumes - I fall in love with too many of them...

Honeyed. Amber-sweet. Slight hippie incense. Smooth and warm. Cognac note is divine. Smoky notes. The top notes immediately merged with the heart notes. Whole thing starts off as a "honeyed", Natural smelling, sweet perfume. Not a gourmand sweet, mind you. All the above elements seem to hover, float, suspend, for a time.

Then more notes reveal themselves: orris, myrrh, vanilla, musk, etc. This fragrance always stays its course as an "amberish" oriental thing. If you've read my reviews you know I'm a whore, [ahem,] big fan for orientals.

Later, I get my favorite staying-power notes of patchouli, more amber, more vanilla, and more musk. And yes, this is long-lasting.
01st March, 2019
This is quite a remarkable fragrance.
Its cozy, rich and warm smells somewhat sweet and aromatics. Its a beautiful blend of all the different notes, they don't mix together rather then entire time you wear this fragrance you keep discovering the different notes. But they all play nicely together and create a beautiful and ethereal experience.

On my skin the notes that are the most pronounced are the sandalwood, vetiver and benzoin with a little bit of incense.
15th December, 2017

Add your review of Eau My Soul

Shop for Eau My Soul products online

Shop for Eau My Soul at online perfumeries

Member images of Eau My Soul

There are no member images of Eau My Soul yet. Why not be the first?