Acqua di Giò Profumo Special Blend (2017)
by Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò Profumo Special Blend information

Year of Launch2017

HouseGiorgio Armani
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Acqua di Giò Profumo Special Blend

Acqua di Giò Profumo Special Blend is a masculine fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2017

Acqua di Giò Profumo Special Blend fragrance notes

Reviews of Acqua di Giò Profumo Special Blend

Profumo

Its mostly Profumo, with some original watering it down a bit. I don't really see a reason for this to exist. I don't think you need this and Profumo. Redundant. Still, Profumo is a thumbs up, so this is too. Get whatever one is cheaper.
23rd May, 2020
I'd smelled and sampled AdG Profumo a number of times but never owned a bottle. I really enjoyed the scent and figured at some point I'd pick one up. Recently, I had the opportunity to purchase one of the now ultra rare Profumo Special Blend bottles and couldn't pass it up.

This stuff is is fantastic. Very similar to the standard Profumo but to me, the patchouli in the Special Blend gives it a slightly richer and more opulent feel than the original. The two are very similar, but the Special Blend just has that little extra something that makes it "pop" more for me. I get awesome performance, 10-12 hours on skin, easily 3+ hours of solid projection, and this is a wonderful update to the original AdG DNA that is still really good in it's own right. Fresh, masculine and aquatic, it's a winner in my book.

This is 95% similar to Profumo, so if you've already got that, you don't need to go hunting for this (and vice versa). All said, this is a fantastic fragrance and one of my favorite designer releases of all time.
03rd February, 2020
Feels like a cross in intensity between the original AdG and AdG Profumo, with some nice spice and incense thrown into the mix!

The AdG Profumo Special Blend certainly has a livelier, more classy quality to it that makes it a bit discernibly different than the basic Profumo. I wore it and it lasted all day on me, never becoming cloying nor boring in the least. I really enjoyed the mix of patchouli, sage, incense, et. al. that give Special Blend a feel-good, slightly warmed-down vibe that seems to work well in cooler weather.

Worth a check if you already appreciate the original AdG scents (save for the new Absolu, *sigh*) and would like to experience a fresh retake on their proven formulas.
03rd April, 2018
I love Profumo, so naturally I figured I would love the special blend, and I do.

It is quite hard to tell the difference initially...the only listed difference is the substitution of the aquatic notes in the original profumo for sea or marine notes in the Special Blend. The bottle of Special Blend also makes the distinction that the patchouli is from Guatemala.

So what is the difference? SB seems more vibrant, more green on top, and more alive overall. If I had the choice between the 2 I would pick the SB every time. If you cannot smell the difference (many won't) then it's a moot point.
30th December, 2017

Buy It Now for only: $13.99

Buy It Now for only: $13.99

Buy It Now for only: $16.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Profumo Special Blend EDP Spray 75ml -2.5 Oz NEW!

End Date: Sunday Jun-14-2020 14:26:10 PDT

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Profumo Special Blend~10ML Decant +FREE SHIPPING

End Date: Sunday Jun-28-2020 2:37:22 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $39.95

Member images of Acqua di Giò Profumo Special Blend

There are no member images of Acqua di Giò Profumo Special Blend yet. Why not be the first?