Slowdive (2017)

Slowdive information

Year of Launch2017

HouseHiram Green

About Slowdive

Slowdive is a shared / unisex perfume by Hiram Green. The scent was launched in 2017

Slowdive fragrance notes

Reviews of Slowdive

My current favorite. Lasts for 16+ hours on me, with one spray on my chest. The first half hour of that spray can be ...potent. I make sure to cover up pretty quickly, but even still, it's not a shy perfume.
On me it's honey wax and boozy fruits. Smells like a chunk of honeycomb (dead bee bits and all) on top of a homemade fruitcake. That sounds disgusting, but smells delicious. Doesn't evolve, just slowly fades away. I purchased a bottle online the same night I smelled the sample. It's that good.

Pairs well with Amouroud Safran.
24th May, 2018
This is just pure honey on me, with a faint sort of dry, grassy note, which I’m guessing is the tobacco blossom and that funny sort of musty, waxy, sweet note you get from beeswax candles. I like the smell of honey, but after a while, I found the solid honey note a but much. It’s nice, but doesn’t blow me away. Longevity wasn’t brilliant – around four hours. Glad I got to try it though, and for the honey lovers out there, I reckon you'd be happy with this.
01st April, 2018

Add your review of Slowdive

Shop for Slowdive products online

Member images of Slowdive

There are no member images of Slowdive yet. Why not be the first?