Santal Noble (new) (2017)
by Maître Parfumeur et Gantier

Santal Noble (new) information

Year of Launch2017

HouseMaître Parfumeur et Gantier

About Santal Noble (new)

Santal Noble (new) is a masculine fragrance by Maître Parfumeur et Gantier. The scent was launched in 2017

Santal Noble (new) fragrance notes

Reviews of Santal Noble (new)

Lots of incense in the opening. Later you get more of a smokey sandalwood. Best I can describe it is like being in a carpenter's workshop where they are constantly burning incense.

I get excellent performance. Lasts and projects all day. Go easy on the sprays.
26th March, 2018
Pure perfection in a bottle! One of my all-time favorite fragrances that does everything right in my opinion! This is a smooth and very soothing sandalwood scent that reminds me of my very early childhood for some reason even though I am 100% certain no one around me wore this during my early childhood.

Usually when a fragrance house announces a "new" version of a fragrance for which they were "true" to the original, it means they reformulated the heck out of it and it is nearly unrecognizable as the fragrance you loved. This is not one of this cases.

If you loved the original edt and are depressed it is no longer available or feel you should seek out a vintage bottle to experience it for the first time, fret not. The scent is the same.

The edp opens much smoother than the edt and has a little less of the incense note to my nose, but both dry down to the identical scent with the edp adding longevity.

The coffee, spice, and vanilla notes are present, but not strong enough to warrant this a gourmand scent. Although, these notes are likely the reason I find this scent so soothing.

The castoreum and ambergris are there to add what I perceive as a very subtle petroleum note.

The sandalwood and vetiver are the workhorses in this scent with the patchouli really only noticeable if one thinks hard about it.

Longevity is a good 8-10 hours on me and about a week on clothes. My whole closet smelled like this stuff for a while. Sillage is quite good as well. I continuously smell myself during the duration of the wearing.

Highly recommended for the sandalwood lover. I will always have a bottle of this on hand.
28th February, 2018

Add your review of Santal Noble (new)

Shop for Santal Noble (new) products online

TRAVEL ATOMIZER 5ML (65 SPRAYS) FILLED WITH SANTAL ROYAL BY ALBANE NOBLE PARFUM

End Date: Tuesday May-5-2020 10:20:09 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $15.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Santal Noble (new)

There are no member images of Santal Noble (new) yet. Why not be the first?