Walimah (2018)

AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseAreej le Doré

About Walimah

The company say:

Heavy, classical, floral oriental blend, with a touch of highly-matured, chocolaty deer musk, and a gentle whisper of animalic royal oud.

Reviews of Walimah

There is one review of Walimah.
“Florals Steal The Show”

As strange as this sounds...I’ve sampled this repeatedly but it opens up ...reminiscent of grape kool-aid but then shifts quickly to the most realistic white/yellow narcotic and crisp floral with the slightest hints of chocolatey musk. I loved the opening and the mid which then reminded me of the cleanest sheets just out of the drier. That scent of the florals passing through the windows open in the summer. Unfortunately, the final phase was a real turn off for me. The end result was extremely floral, feminine, and that’s it. I really couldn’t understand the hype in this scent. Sample before purchasing unless you are really into florals. Had this stayed like the opening or even the mid, I would be all over it buying a full bottle and a backup. While I respect this scent and all the naturals that went into this composition, I didn’t like where it went.
04th March, 2018 (last edited: 07th March, 2018)

Add your review of Walimah

Shop for Walimah products online

Areej Le Dore Walimah Attar BRAND NEW, SOLD OUT, AUTHENTIC, USA SELLER!!

End Date: Wednesday Feb-6-2019 6:49:26 PST