Rosa Resin Extrait de Parfum (2018)
by Madhat Scents

Rosa Resin Extrait de Parfum information

Year of Launch2018

HouseMadhat Scents

About Rosa Resin Extrait de Parfum

Rosa Resin Extrait de Parfum is a shared / unisex perfume by Madhat Scents. The scent was launched in 2018

Rosa Resin Extrait de Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Rosa Resin Extrait de Parfum

What strikes me about this excellent rose fragrance is how it so readily bounces between refreshing and smokey. Yes, it is potent and deep and resin-y with a touch of smoke, but it also manages to refresh my nose each time I bring my wrist up.
15th August, 2018
Shycat Show all reviews
This fragrance was sent to me, unlabeled, as an "extra" sample. I can't recall the last time a new fragrance made such an immediate, mouth falls open impression. I didn't analyze it at all, but I pulled Clive Christian X for Men out to compare. Pepper, incense, but dark rose and fleeting, exquisitely fleeting touches of freshness that come and go like a like a physical thing. OOMPH. Nothing in there to "get through" before you reach the good stuff, which is all about strength, depth, and power, with a hint of trust. It doesn't have the longevity that CC X has--and obviously it's different...more floral and less pepper, but it's in the running no doubt.

Until I found out the name, I had it labeled Madscents Unknown Aphrodisiac.

Edit-there you go, it's Madhat Scents. I went so crazy so fast I wrote a review before I really even knew the name of the house.
28th June, 2018
My favorite male rose scent. Very deep resin presence with excellent spices as well. I've only worn it twice so far, but I've enjoyed it very much. I'll update my review after a few more wears, but I really love this one, and highly recommend it to anyone searching for an excellent men's rose fragrance.
10th April, 2018

Add your review of Rosa Resin Extrait de Parfum

Shop for Rosa Resin Extrait de Parfum products online

Member images of Rosa Resin Extrait de Parfum

There are no member images of Rosa Resin Extrait de Parfum yet. Why not be the first?