Equilibre (2018)

Equilibre information

Year of Launch2018

HouseSultan Pasha

About Equilibre

Equilibre is a shared / unisex perfume by Sultan Pasha. The scent was launched in 2018

Reviews of Equilibre

Opening is Stinky,Cheesy,Hindi Oud set up against a Sour Citrus bouquet that immediately has me feeling "Heavy Leather" This same bouquet immediately lays bare the most ethereal incense of the wood.
The Oud funk sets back, the wood remains, blends with softness of Sandal. Light Benzoined honey and golden canvas.
I have the sense the heart as abstract floral.
A smoulder, almost smoke drifts through partnered with a minted Vetiver
As with most SP attars I have tasted a rather short intensity that mixes with my own musk to provide a gentle golden glow attractive.
05th August, 2019
On the opening you have a juicy lime with some cheesy barnyard Oud which disappears within two minutes to add that creamy depth to the scent. Then you have a beautiful orange blossom and neroli wrapped up in a gorgeous freshness. At this stage it smells exactly like vintage Kobe from Xerjoff and it smells amazing.

Every so often you get a animalic hint coming from the Oud that adds sensuality along with a slight creaminess. I've said this before but I love the way he adds animalics to his scents to a smaller or larger degree for that contrast. I don't mind the cheesy barnyard type of oud as it vanishes quickly and adds such good depth to a scent.

So here I am surrounded in a halo of lush fresh neroli and orange blossom with it's creamy depth and animalic hints. Wonderful!
19th May, 2019

Add your review of Equilibre

Shop for Equilibre products online

Member images of Equilibre

There are no member images of Equilibre yet. Why not be the first?