Le Rayon Vert (2017)

Le Rayon Vert information

Year of Launch2017

HouseSultan Pasha

About Le Rayon Vert

Le Rayon Vert is a shared / unisex perfume by Sultan Pasha. The scent was launched in 2017

Reviews of Le Rayon Vert

I think I am generally drawn to scents that blend in decay to a basic strength of healthy human skin, which provides an attractive environmental canvas for odor causing bacteria.
Soapy decaying scents tend to be attractive to my nose versus bleaching scents which tend to blanche and confuse my nose. I remember very clearly the disappointment I met with a girlfriend who had embraced the use of Feminine Hygiene Spay. Which by the way IMO proves effective as a neuturing agent across the Spectrum Gender. Much the same as Napalm and Dior Sauvage.
Le Rayon Vert falls into the realm of the Soapy.
Scents beautifully to the skin of both my partner and myself, with both fertility and virility.
Those searching for the Vert in this scent will find it's elegant vegetal bitterness much the same as Vol de Nuit sans the Golden Honeyed Citric of the Guerlain. My nose is forced to draw upon the natural sugars of the Florals,Resins to Counterpoint.
This serves to highlight the most attractive and flattering aspects of the Rose and Geranium in particular and the other Florals generally.
Tuberose is settled to the background pairing with Ambergris to both expand and fix Depth and Volume.
Castoreum envelopes with a Vanilla-ed Animalic and Orchid-like Exotic. It also contributes a Leather Sheepra quality not unlike that of Bandit replacing the brutality with a rather Gentle, Awesome, Force.
An Eloquently Masterful Assembly of Ingredient that can quietly flatter a Human Body and enjoin it to Nature. If not the durability of Silk at least a taste of it's beauty.
15th July, 2019
Imagine a country garden early on in the morning just after the rain when the sun is shining. You can smell a fresh green scent that is carried on a breeze to your nose. It's like the freshness of the morning dew mixing in with the greenery from the plants, trees and grass. Soon after you take a walk amongst the greenery when a multitude of flowery aromas just caresses your senses almost like you have been given a bouquet of flowers and are inhaling deeply.

This encapsulates the scent for me and it is absolutely beautiful, a winner to be sure. The fresh green opening is followed by the elemi resin which smells like pine, lemon and light honey. You can smell a touch of oakmoss and then the garden full of multitude of flowery aromas. Stunning!

In fact the scent reminds me of his other creation Etude en Fougere but with more greenery at the start and flowery from then on. Totally unisex, I have no problem wearing this beauty. The projection is very good as well.

All in all a country garden with it's greenery and flowery smells captured beautifully by the skilled hand of Sultan Pasha, bravo. It's wonderful!
10th June, 2019

Add your review of Le Rayon Vert

Shop for Le Rayon Vert products online

Member images of Le Rayon Vert

There are no member images of Le Rayon Vert yet. Why not be the first?