50ml D'Ambiguite (2017)

50ml D'Ambiguite information

Year of Launch2017

HouseMarlou

About 50ml D'Ambiguite

50ml D'Ambiguite is a shared / unisex perfume by Marlou. The scent was launched in 2017

50ml D'Ambiguite fragrance notes

Reviews of 50ml D'Ambiguite

Wow. This is animalic. I've been trying animalics for a bit, but this is the most challenging I've come across. In fact, this is the first one I would hesitate to wear in public. It smells like a zoo exhibit. Not neccesarily like feces or urine. I live in cold weather climate, and the zoos must bring their animals indoors for the winter. This smells like a cross between the African animal building, and the nocturnal animal building. Not overly sanitary, but not the rotting corpse some seem to think. Reminds me a bit of Leather Oud in its barnyard feel, though I haven't done a side by side, it evokes the same feeling to me. It is definitely strong. Hours later it is pounding. Straight forward, not much evolution.

Not a thumbs down because it is such a treat to smell something so animalic, not a thumbs up because I could never actually wear this in public.
31st January, 2019
Wow, this is one animalic powerhouse! Just a few tiny dabs produce a massive wall of castoreum & costus, with its characteristic scent of unwashed hair & animal fur. I catch a fleeting whiff of ylang in the first few moments, but otherwise this is a linear fragrance, & takes over three hours to calm down into a softer, fuzzier, slightly powdery & more friendly beast. It continues to announce its presence with wafts of filth for many more hours though, & there's still traces left after thirteen hours.
I see from pictures that the bottle (quite rightly) carries a warning label: "Handle with care, may cause intense emotions". They're not kidding! I suspect though that these emotions may prove to be entirely negative where polite society is concerned. I've tried many animalic fragrances, but the only one to rival this in terms of filth was Papillon's Salome, which also proved too much for me. You have been warned: if you hate costus, steer clear, but if you're a fan of Salome, I urge you to try this!
05th December, 2018

End Date: Saturday Mar-7-2020 11:40:31 PST
Buy It Now for only: $28.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of 50ml D'Ambiguite

There are no member images of 50ml D'Ambiguite yet. Why not be the first?