Eros Flame (2018)

Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Eros Flame

Eros Flame is a masculine fragrance by Versace. The scent was launched in 2018

Reviews of Eros Flame

Have you ever wished Xeryus Rouge had a Vanilla Edition? Neither have I. Eros Flame serves as a sort of poster child for the lack of available or fashionable base notes and what has filled the vacuum in the absence of anything of substance. It seems like most designer scents are relegated now to vanilla, tonka, Iso E Super, treemoss, fake vetiver, and 'woods.' As a result tonka is very big right now, but it's very limiting, in this case yawn-inducing, and this iteration of the Eros line adds nothing new to the discourse of scent, except that instead of just being 'safe' it pushes into 'offensive' territory with its cloying abuse of awful bases. To newcomers and club-goers and carefree teens I am sure this is an easy grab but scents like this are precisely why I own so many old ones. The kids may think I smell old but I think this just smells gross.
19th February, 2020
Yeoubi Show all reviews
Really really like this scent. I find it such a wonderful balance of components. I admit I loved the original Eros as it was the fragrance that reeled me into perfumes and such. Yet, I really do think I prefer Eros Flame for more uses than the original Eros. The warm spicier opening with that hint of citrus is so gorgeous to me. I honestly think the blend works so well with the beautiful woody Vanilla sweetness of Eros that comes in the dry-down. Yet, I can definitely see that as a negative since the original Eros can be bought for a really good discounted price (Just don't buy on eBay). For the longevity, I find its on par with the original, usually lasting for around 8-10 hours. As an EDP, I probably would've thought it would outperform the OG.

Still, I've really enjoyed this frag during the past couple weeks in the cool winter days at work or going out. This was surprisingly one of the most well-received scents I've gotten from my co-workers at the office.

Scent: 9/10 (Nothing crazy or groundbreaking, super solid)
Longevity: 8.5/10
Projection: 8/10
Versatility: 7.5/10

Overall: 8.25/10

Recommend? Yes. I think it suits the cooler nights even better than Eros. But, it is not a must-buy, especially since you can't go wrong with a cheaper price for Eros in my humble opinion.
20th January, 2020
I tried this in the duty free section and thought it was passable. It reminded me of Xeryus Rouge, but a slightly dryer, tighter version.
08th August, 2019
Has the Eros DNA with a citrus kick.I noticed the citrus right away. Not bad, but I don't see myself getting a full bottle. Longevity and projection are pretty good. 6/10
11th May, 2019
I may be in the minority, but I like this one. There was something about the mint note in the original Eros that wasn't for me, but Eros Flame swaps that for a citrus/orange note, which I like much better.

The orange is quite prevalent in the opening, and as others have said, is somewhat synthetic, but that doesn't necessarily make it bad. Once it starts to dry down, Eros Flame gets a bit more powdery and a good deal darker and sweeter.

It seems more balanced and less polarizing to me than the original Eros.

Projection and longevity (7 hours or so for me) are both good.
18th April, 2019
Tried this the other day and couldn't find that much of a difference between this and the original. The only positive aspect of this cologne was that it didn't carry the same synthetic apple note as the OG. I believe that was replaced with an even more synthetic citrus note. The word "Synthetic" doesn't necessarily have to be derogatory when it comes to fragrances but in this case I use it with extreme prejudice. It's an offensive cologne and if you like to be that guy who fills a room with whatever cheap synthetic notes because it has a Versace logo on it then more power to you. I'm just not "that guy". Don't get me started with the Ad's for this as well... I'm Not buying what your selling Versace
12th April, 2019

Versace Eros Flame by Versace 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Men

End Date: Sunday Feb-23-2020 11:44:04 PST
Buy It Now for only: $50.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Versace Eros Flame Perfume For Men Eau De Parfum Spray 100 ml/ 3.4 Fl Oz (T) NEW

End Date: Sunday Feb-23-2020 12:48:46 PST

Versace Eros Flame by Versace Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz For Men

End Date: Sunday Feb-23-2020 21:27:57 PST
Buy It Now for only: $64.54
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Men's Perfume Set Eros Flame Versace EDP (3 pcs)

End Date: Monday Feb-24-2020 3:01:37 PST
Buy It Now for only: $134.90

Member images of Eros Flame

There are no member images of Eros Flame yet. Why not be the first?