Champs Lunaires (2018)

Year of Launch2018

HouseRogue Perfumery
PerfumerManuel Cross

About Champs Lunaires

Champs Lunaires is a shared / unisex perfume by Rogue Perfumery. The scent was launched in 2018 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Manuel Cross

Champs Lunaires fragrance notes

Reviews of Champs Lunaires

There is one review of Champs Lunaires.
Like Derviche, this too deviates from the chypre and green notes.

The opening begins with a sharp pomelo note that provides a brief citrus/grapefruit like smell. Quickly it fades giving way to the tuberose florals. The tuberose is quite elegant and lushes. I wasn’t able to pick out the white rose petals blended in with the tuberose but it’s slightly different to the tuberose that I’ve smelled in the past. This reminded me of Serge Lutens Tuberose Criminelle . Eventually the tuberose florals tones down giving way to a creamy musky dry down with a backbone of woods aided by the sandalwood.

The longevity and silage are good, not overbearing which is a good thing. Elegant and sensual through the entirety of the scent. Wearing this, I imagine myself in a field of tuberose on a bright clear spring day. Tuberose isn’t one of my favorite florals but I do enjoy the composition of this scent. Anyone who enjoys tuberose will surely like this scent.

I hope Manny could continue exploring other genres as well as these scents Derviche and Champs Lunaires are fantastic.
13th January, 2019