Atomic Age Bay Rum
by Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements

Atomic Age Bay Rum information

HousePhoenix Artisan Accoutrements

About Atomic Age Bay Rum

Atomic Age Bay Rum is a masculine fragrance by Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements.

Atomic Age Bay Rum fragrance notes

Reviews of Atomic Age Bay Rum

There is one review of Atomic Age Bay Rum.
This one has been on my nose and mind for almost a year now. It's like a kitchen spice rack + a boozy rum. The stuff is barrel-aged. I think it's the best Bay Rum I've ever smelled. It's not like this is any well-known brand, but Erik Hodges (the perfumer) actually distills and creates many of this own ingredients and essential oils within his scents.

Although many relegate this product to the category of wet shaving, I happen to think wet shaving and fragrance interests intersect. This is a Bay Rum that can work in warmer weather as opposed to the other Bay Rums I own which I will only use in colder weather.

There is an aftershave/cologne as well as an EDP version. I tend to prefer the aftershave/cologne which actually has a good longevity and scent strength. The EDP, while still good, is a bit strong and I think it's a bit more sweet smelling than the aftershave/cologne. I recommend a light mist-type application when using the EDP.

Since I really enjoy Bay Rum fragrances, and this one is my favorite, a 5/5 star rating is what I give it. It's a fun scent.
05th August, 2019