Eucris Eau de Parfum (2018)
by Geo F Trumper

Eucris Eau de Parfum information

Year of Launch2018

HouseGeo F Trumper

About Eucris Eau de Parfum

Eucris Eau de Parfum is a masculine fragrance by Geo F Trumper. The scent was launched in 2018

Eucris Eau de Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Eucris Eau de Parfum

Review for the new Eau de Parfum, 50ml spray

It's one of my favourite releases so far in 2018! After sampling it, I bought a bottle as soon as my preferred store had it in stock. It's a huge improvement on the cologne-like EdT, which only comes in a splash bottle.

First impressions were "this stuff is potent!". The scent is an oakmoss overload. There is plenty of it in there. Others have commented how they "can be allowed the release a scent with so much moss in this day and age". I'm puzzled by this too but it is a welcome scent.

To me it also comes across as "inky", dark, thick and mysterious, yet it maintains a certain freshness in the opening. The blackcurrant and cumin are both muted compared to its predecessor, but the association to Aventus is justified (to my nose) because of the oakmoss.

50ml of this though is ample as you won't need to spray a lot to get a good long-lasting scent into the evening. Two sprays max should do it.

I personally have worn it to work a few times and its staying power is big. I've also worn it in the evening and can detect it on me well into the morning the next day.
11th February, 2019
To my nose it smells more or less the same as the edt. Longevity and projection is improve upon but by no means an overly strong fragrance. Very nice & very classic.
14th January, 2019

Add your review of Eucris Eau de Parfum

Shop for Eucris Eau de Parfum products online

Member images of Eucris Eau de Parfum

There are no member images of Eucris Eau de Parfum yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Eucris Eau de Parfum