33 (2018)

Year of Launch2018

HouseChris Rusak
PerfumerChris Rusak

About 33

A sharp, introspective green vetiver composition.

Reviews of 33

In two words: orris vetiver. This is an expertly crafted vetiver, it immediately gave me the mental image of an immense, hollow space, in which the ingredient is thrust front and center, like smelling vetiver in an underground cave. Not in the least bit dirty, the orris adds distinction to an already complex (somewhat cocoa-like) vetiver. I couldn’t but picture tall white walls in galleries waiting for pictures to be hung, with this in the air. A glimpse into an artist’s studio as the spark happens. A Bauhaus Vetiver, which is something I never knew I needed. My favorite of the bunch.
16th August, 2019
after sampling a vial last month i just keep wanting it. & today after getting a full bottle i knew this will be one of my signature scent. the vetiver so fresh & green. pretty linear scent from top to bottom, but that's what i like. the dryness remind me of my childhood memory playing in the wood mill. moderately good sillage with great longevity on my skin,just can't stop sniffing my wrist! bravo Chris Rusak!
21st May, 2019

At first sniff, I recognize vetiver instantly, then woodsmoke and pepper. It is kind of like the smell of hot skin. Not quite cumin but a bodily spicy smell. Sniffing in the underarm of a lover. Not dirty or smelly, just slightly spiced and alluring. It is a warm scent. There is the faint hint of iris. This would be devastatingly sexy on men or women.
Or imagine a campfire on a warm desert night, with herbal plants around you, after a day of hiking the hot earth.
06th April, 2019