Bana Banana (2019)

HouseL'Artisan Parfumeur
PerfumerCéline Ellena
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group

About Bana Banana

Bana Banana is a shared / unisex perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur. The scent was launched in 2019 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Céline Ellena

Bana Banana fragrance notes

Reviews of Bana Banana

There is one review of Bana Banana.
This review is from a small 1 ml sample. I will change/update this review if deemed necessary, when I sample this fragrance again. I feel any perspective is helpful though, so here is mine.

A highly anticipated fragrance, but overall falls short and lackluster to me. The idea was well thought out, but execution was not. The opening is awesome, a green over-ripened banana, with some jasmine behind it, it does feel a bit more feminine. It becomes a bit more masculine when the spices kick it up, notably highlighted by nutmeg, giving it an almost gourmand quality, as the the tonka begins to peak through. By the dry down, I smell no banana, I only smell a lot of tonka, jasmine, and overall, just becomes a scrubber. I don't like the combination of jasmine and tonka, it literally makes me sick to my stomach. Fortunately, this doesn't project enough at this point to get into my air waves.

I am keeping it neutral for now, because the opening and mid are ok, but the dry down is not. This is only my completely biased review, so don't take it as factual.
27th March, 2019

Add your review of Bana Banana

Shop for Bana Banana products online

Bana Banana Eau de Parfum by L'Artisan Parfumeur 3.4 oz 100 ML Unisex Sealed

End Date: Friday May-24-2019 13:42:07 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $299.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Bana Banana

There are no member images of Bana Banana yet. Why not be the first?