Indian Sandalwood (2019)

HouseDunhill
PerfumerCarlos Benaim
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Indian Sandalwood

Indian Sandalwood is a masculine fragrance by Dunhill. The scent was launched in 2019 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Carlos Benaim

Indian Sandalwood fragrance notes

Reviews of Indian Sandalwood

At the start you can smell a mossy green bergamot that has a slight annoying candy like tinge to it's nature. After a minute the soft sandalwood arrives and develops a creamy and milky like accord that is slightly sweet. Underneath the Sandalwood you can still detect the bergamot with it's slight candy like tinge. This jelly-baby candy like accord becomes more prominent in the basenotes. And basically that is it from start to finish.

Now I like the Sandalwood accord as it's very nice but the fragrance is very linear and you cannot help wanting more. It's light but does have a distinct presence but I wish there was more complexity to this one. But though I like it I think I would get bored of it quickly. It costs a £120 which I think is too much.
08th August, 2019
It's nice, but not groundbreaking. It's mostly a linear javanol.
Just a like for me.

End Date: Friday Apr-24-2020 14:37:29 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $110.13
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Indian Sandalwood

There are no member images of Indian Sandalwood yet. Why not be the first?