Nectar Boisé (2019)

Year of Launch2019

HouseMotif Olfactif
PerfumerOswald Pare

About Nectar Boisé

Nectar Boisé is a shared / unisex perfume by Motif Olfactif. The scent was launched in 2019 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Oswald Pare

Reviews of Nectar Boisé

This is a delicious spring and summer scent.

On my skin I pick up ionones in the opening, as well as what seem like floral notes. Then as we drydown luscious ripe fruits pervade, tropical fruits and some berries are what I get. These sweet fruits mingle with creamy sandalwood, giving this a beautiful warmth. In the base notes the sandalwood is really alive, accompanied by grassy vetiver, dark landanum and hints of Tolu Balsam
07th May, 2020
Motif Olfactif Nectar Boise is my final try of the original quintet of releases in my sample set from this new house launched near the end of 2019 by Oswald Pare.

Nectar Boise is fruity, resinous, and woody, as its name suggests, a mix of fruits, galbanum, labdanum, tolu balsam, vetiver, vanilla, and woods. It has a certain honeyed vibe that is inviting, but it also has some bite to it, as well, though I can’t place it, apart from perhaps the concentration of resins—the galbanum, in particular, if I had to guess. It’s plenty fruity, a hard-to-define mix, but the fruits and resins are most of the story. It’s not uncannily sweet, either. The other elements (several resins, woods, and vetiver) keep the fruits in check, and it feels reasonably balanced, in that respect.

Its concentration is EDP and its pricing is comparable to the rest of the line, at $130 for 50ml. Like the rest of the line, Nectar Boise is fairly rich and dense and a good performer. The ingredients feel high-quality / somewhat natural, and it’s a nice blend, overall.

I’m happy to have tried out the initial five offerings from this house and look forward to continue to try the new releases that follow.

7 out of 10
21st February, 2020

Add your review of Nectar Boisé

Shop for Nectar Boisé products online

Member images of Nectar Boisé

There are no member images of Nectar Boisé yet. Why not be the first?